Reviews for Body and Soul
Yami no Kokoro chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
aww, I love this! Riku is my favorite character ever and it just broke my heart (no pun intended) when I saw what he had become in order to help save Sora. He definitely deserved a hug!

Great writing, by the way. You've got a good flow and a great use of vocabulary. Definitely one of the better finds on the site!

YnK
larkey116 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Poor Riku! D:

Anyway, this was so great. It was well-written, in-character, and bitter-sweet. Well, okay, mostly bitter. But still. It's a lovely piece of work!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh man. I usually don't read Kingdom Hearts fic, (it's a lot of the same thing over and over) But I'm glad I did today! I got to read your fic, and what a wonderful surprise it was! All the characters were wonderfully written. *throws confetti* I love it all. *puts it in her favs.*
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
It's Daylight Tomorrow now so I'm reviewing ;)

Seriously, this was great. You wrote Riku so well what with the angst but the need to look out for Sora and even Namine who, aw, is so cute when she's all worried about Roxas!

I can't wait to read more of your KHII stuff which you will write because I will send plot bunnies your way XD

*huggles*