Reviews for Fantasy and Reality
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aww so CUTE! Love it!

Well now that he's old enough...they're legally able to have sex! That's probably on the list of things he has planned for him!
idontwanttodelete chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
that was really interesting o_o

I'm not a fan of the Kite x Balmung pairing but this really kept my attention.

I always thought Balmung wouldn't be as beautiful in real life XP
Bluumberry chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Now that I'm over my "aww" moment I can actually review *cough* I really loved the realism of this fic. This is almost exactly like I have always pictured it going I just wish this had been longer, I would have liked to see some "in the middle" stuff and of course the birthday evening *cough* ;)
arial-destiny chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was sweet ~~
cool-kitsune chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
whoa, whoa, whoa. Safe to say, this is the one and only yaoi pairing I like and will ever like.. EVAHR.

And I really loved the way you made the story and how it progressed. You didn't need so many chapters and I am amzed how you made it fit into a one-shot.

And I really love the fact that you included something from .hack/DUSK here. wahaha. So cool.

Loved the fic.
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Adorable... Simply adorable! I usually read Kite x Elk fics, but I kept seeing Kite x Balmung pop up, too. Also, in my own fic, I found it hard NOT to make Balmung a little jealous of Kite and Elk! LoL! Kite and Balmung are so cute together... This rocks. ;D
Kojiro Rei chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Short but sweet. I liked it.
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
LIEK ZOMG! I know this may be kinda late an all, but this was so kawaii! I can NOT believe it. A BalmungxKite story? Whoa. That's a first. xD I just keep calling Kite Shugo. Bleehh. Anyway, such an awesome oneshot. You should write more. I'm looking forward to any other stories you make. -
LovelessRitsuka chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
THIS IS AWESOME! It's so REAL! Not just "I love you, I love you too, Let's fuck, OK!". You put so much emotion and reality in it. I am very happy and hope you make a sequl to this. (please?)
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
So cute! I loved it! Why aren't there more of these?
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh. My. God. An honest-to-goodness realistic BL oneshot. Yay! TwT Do you know how many unrealistic/rushed fics there are? But not you. You actually took into account the characters and reactions, like the ackwardness and the serioud consideration Balmung did. You get a