Reviews for Things Can Only Get Better
An Ardent Reader chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
Im here!
Psp love psp chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I love this story sooooooooo much. Why did jk rowling put them together in the they are match made in heaven... Kkkk...gb
gabrielle.souza.54584 chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
coloca mais capitulos por favor
leahmalfoy24 chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
This is one of the most funniest and romantic Draco-Hermione story I've read! I laughed my head off while reading. :D
Please continue writing. I really wanna know what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
Please continue the story. It's amazing. :)
boothaddict77 chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
I know it's been around four years, but this fic is bloody fabulous and I hope you plan to finish it. I know real life can get in the way sometimes - all too often, in fact, but as a fic writer who has taken a mini-hiatus from an incomplete story myself, I know that there's still hope - no matter how much time passes, an with those missing scenes and unfinished plotlines is constantly niggling at the back of your mind. So please consider continuing this, for all our sakes.
LadyCharlene98 chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
Omg when are you updating? I really need another chapter! Please update soon! :)
struckbycrisscolfer chapter 22 . 9/8/2010
this is a really good story, im really enjoying it and cant seem to stop laughing. your an amazing writer, keep up the good work :D cant wait for more updates
Please Write More chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
*waving hello* still here waiting and wanting more!
boohoo chapter 22 . 4/9/2010
fantastic story its really hilarious and you have to continue even if it takes you 3 years to complete it ;o) One of the best dramione fics out here please keep going with it!
invadeyourdreams chapter 22 . 3/24/2010
.. i really love this fic..i wish that you can update soon..
SugarArts chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
hey! glad you're finally back! when are you going to post the next chapter? i can't wait!
Pixie555 chapter 22 . 1/29/2010
You should definitley write some more. I'm loving th plot. Well done!
Sam's Firefly chapter 22 . 10/17/2009
Yay finally an update!
SnowCharms chapter 22 . 9/25/2009
Despite not liking Libby, I can't help but be impressed when she kicked Draco where the sun doesn't shine. I kinda pity him though, for suffering so much. Aldreige or whatever her name is should really be replaced. I'm sure that it wouldn't be too difficult for Draco to request a change in healers. Update!