Reviews for Double Coupon Day
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
HAHAHAHA!
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
O_O Moral of the story; Okay there is no moral but at least they aren't stuck with tofu... Thank gods~!
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh, I liked this. Laughed aloud at Rufus and Sephiroth. Nice.
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
lol. This is why I'm glad I don't need to eat.

I was listening to One-Winged Angel as I read this. Weird.
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
And that is why I shop on early Sunday morning. :)

I loved it! Especailly the reserved register which is so rediculas it made me laugh. And Yuffie going through it without a hitch. I'm surprised she went through it at all rather that stealing all the items to sell for more materia... But still loved it! I do hope to continue seeing more of your writing. :)

Until later

Ja ne

Hannah
Kaeruko Suigami chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Why do I get the feeling I've seen all this before?

I love that the gang feels absolutly no guilt at sending a bunch of old lady's running for the nearest handicaped bathroom. It makes me long for a baquette of my own at the grociery store.
you're running wild chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This is so funny. I loved it.
Yoshia chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I can totally imagine Vincent getting a back full of squeaky toy-wielding children XD

OmniCoupon is a hilarious idea, and Yuffie's wanting tons of candy was hilarious also.

Hope you write more... as you continue to recover *ow*
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I see you're back. Can't say any platitudes about your health problems without sounding condescending. The only thing I can think of it to wince in your general direction. Ouch...And poor Vincent. _
Gigei chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Nice but you forgot the parts where he was buying 10 gallons of hair gel/mousse! Hehehehe. Cool stuff.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Oh my lord this was funny!

Seems a lot like my time at the store *sighs* I hate shopping.

at any rate glade to see your not dead. .
Eric and Derek chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Lol! Omnicoupon? And poor Vincent! Keep up the great work! ~Cyraxis
Dreaming Rain chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow this was really funny! I'm glad you're back, I LOVED your This Army Life story, it was the best ever!