Reviews for Somewhere Down the Road
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Ok,I have just read all four stories that I could find that were related to each other. Instead of reviewing them individually, I thought I thought I would do it all at once.

Those stories were wonderful. I couldn't take my eyes off them. They were perfect. Beautifully written, poignant and heart wrenching. They are all saved on my favorites list and if you ever put anything new up I hope to read it as well.
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Great plot and lots of action. I'd love to read more of this story - maybe physical descriptions, keys into the personalities. I loved it. You write a wonderful tale, Toto.
amandakingsfriend chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
What a great story! You really gave the boys substance and made an enjoyable memory. Hope to see more from you.
Connie chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
Very different At first i didn't like it

I had to read it twice .Nice job!
DelennToo chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
Oh, this story is *wonderful*! I will have to be sure and read the other stories you mentioned ... Oh, that's right - I read "For Emily" and really loved it too. I hope you write more stories. I just have to say it again - Wow!
H.T chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
Great story! Very original and very engaging!
Mary chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
Excellent story, toto! I had the feeling that I was looking through the window, watching Lee and Amanda's life over the years. The boys, Dotty, Carrie, Joe... all seemed totally believable and in character. Great job. I look forward to reading more from you.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
It was really nice to see how the boys grew up!
ghostwriter 70 chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
Fantastic story. I loved the snippets of their lives over the course of 12 years. Normally, I prefer stories which focus on Lee and Amanda, but the way you have integrated Phillip and Jamie into this story (as well as the others in the arc) is terrific. You have taken the boys, generally written as one dimensional both in fan fic and the show, and given them form and substance. I look forward to more from you.
Kristy chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
What an unusual twist of events. I have really enjoied all of your stories. Keep up the excelent work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
Wow! I can't get over how wonderfully written this story is. You have captured the magic and continued a story that should never have ended. Thank you.
Bridget chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
Another excellent story, Toto. You're a terrific writer. It's nice to see a story about the boys and the rest of the family. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Kathy M chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
Add me to your list of admirers. I really enjoyed the other stories in the arc as well. This one had a twist that I certainly wasn't expecting! Wonderful job!
Karen chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
Terrific story. I really enjoyed it!
Emily chapter 1 . 5/31/2000
What a great conclusion to this arc!