Reviews for We Who Were Made To Love
writeratheart007 chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
pleeeease come back? please please? I want to find out what happens when the boys find out that she made the deal for them! And what Ron does... and how this 're-inventing' that Severus goes! :)
Miravisu chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
Very interesting developments, like a mysterious puzzle. Keeping fingers crossed for an eventual update!
Lia Felix chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
I know you haven't update in a while, but please try to! I am loving this story so far, and I hate it when I want to click next, but there is not next button!

So please, for my sake?

~Tian
Jen M. Snyder chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
get the next chapter out. asap.

i like this story.

ttyl

jen
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
great
Carina chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
Hello.

I started reading your story this morning, and I'm finding it one of the better HG/SS that I've come across. The best, in fact. I'm really enjoying this story. I like the weird perverse/obsessed Snape mixed with the wants to be kind/be loved Snape. He's an interesting read.

I'd really like to read more of this story, though I see from your A/N's that you don't seem to update very often. HOW CAN WE GET YOU TO? I'd even beta if necessary. I'm kinda interested.

WRITE WRITE WRITE. I look forward to another installment.
rinny08 chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
i'd forgotten how much i enjoyed this fic until it showed up in my inbox.

looking forward to the next chapter and hoping it comes slightly more quickly.

rinny08
higherfasterlouder chapter 13 . 8/15/2008
This was a beautifully written chapter. It's a shame Remus is so devastated, but I'm a little irked that he was having a sort of affair with a student. He should have restrained himself until she graduated. I can see many directions you could take the situation with him right now.

Although, I suppose stalking and obsessing over a student is not entirely ethical either. But (and this is really twisted logic) at least Severus is trying to make it legitimate.

I wonder how he is going to change when she is his wife... or if he'll be able to. If nothing else, he won't have any more reason to snark at her and kick her out of the room. Still, seduction might creep Hermione out, as would confessing his feelings or admitting to the gifts. I don't know... this Snape strikes me as the kind who would be possessive to the extreme and, perhaps, even more obsessed with her once she is his.

Your story is so intriguing and complicated. And I can see how you're setting it up for future problems. Your characters have so many different facets to them. I LOVE your portrayal of stalker-snape.
The Eloquent Quill chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
:[

I dont like this chapter. Not, because its poorly written, of course not! But because Remus is hurting... Damn it! I hate having to choose. I love Remus and Severus. Damn. Please dont kill Remus, that would be way too sad for me.

Keep up the brilliant work,

Eloquence
The Eloquent Quill chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Wow. Like wow. This, thus far, is my favorite chapter! I am so excited to see what happens next its insane. Keep up the brilliant work! :D

Eloquence
jasmine-leigh chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
yay you finally updateed it! a good chapter too.
Maddie50 chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
Snape has chosen an interesting way to woo Hermione. Too bad he could not reign in his temper at any point. It was very clever of Snape to offer to pave the way for Harry and Draco to wed. A wise move. As for Remus, I know he is devastated, as is Hermione. I hope there will be no infidelity after her wedding to Snape. That always saddens me greatly.
MissPrincess1989 chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
hm u have me very intrigued, i get the impression that theres something more going on here then im picking up!

its obvious hes in love with her but theres summit more there just not sure what it is yet, hopefully were find out soon

more soon please

xx
somethingother chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
"like crookshanks at the fishbowl" - hah! Awesome, will story alert )
thenatattack420 chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
Omg I love this fic but I swear, I won't read any more if Remus kills himself. Snape creeps me out so far. He seems a bit wonky in the brain. I wouldn't mind seeing him a bit more ooc either. Other than that, I adore your fic and hope to read an update soon.