Reviews for Again
kanazak chapter 25 . 6/9
The Japanese do not have alternate singular and plural forms of nouns.
jupimako chapter 31 . 5/9
Fun story! I hope you add more someday.
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 4/17
please don't try to write any naruto stories cuz my 3 year old cat can write a better story than that
tontonte chapter 31 . 4/16
I really hope you don't give up on this story and update again sometime because it's really good !
tontonte
bearkitty1 chapter 31 . 3/20
Okay, don't get me wrong, I LOVE your story. it's amazing. However, the grammar-natzi that is me must point out a few things.

1) 'Your' shows ownership, 'you're' means 'you are'. Be sure to use the right form
2) Be careful of homonyms. (Ex. Very is not the same as vary)
3) Apostrophes are used to show ownership in nouns. If someone doesn't own something, don't use an apostrophe,
4) 'its' shows ownership; 'it's' means 'it is'. This is one of those weird instances where English makes no sense, so just don't question it and go along with it.
5) His name is JIRAIYA, not Jyraia or whatever it is you've writing.
6) Sensei is not spelled 'sensai'.

Again, I really love this story, but I just have a to point some things out. Please update! Please?
Shadow Wolf Lunar Raven chapter 31 . 3/10
aww plz update
hateme101 chapter 7 . 3/9
Love how fox just come to him
Reader chapter 31 . 3/4
I love this! Please post soon!
jeanette9a chapter 14 . 2/1
could you imagine your teachers faces if you said: "stop giving us youthless homework!" (you'd definitely find out who is a naruto fan in your class though. )
giggle sometimes i just love how weird my dyslexia makes things.
Alyss Darlington chapter 31 . 1/24
This was a wonder full story and I hope u will come back to complete it it's such a lovely write story and I want to continue to read more of it
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 3 . 1/22
*snicker*
DiaSphere chapter 21 . 1/13
You has me literally rolling on the floor (bed) this chapter! I laughed so hard I started to tear up. I kind of really missed the fight because I was laughing like he'll from the dialogue xD You created a masterpiece here in my opinion and if I need a good laugh I will definitely read this chapter again! Really really good job with it!
SharinganKageOfRamen chapter 31 . 1/11
Wait, Please don't tell me that's it *checks when it was last updated* DAMN ! That means it's been close to 5 years T_T You probably abandoned this story... Well it great reading this.
litpari chapter 31 . 1/1
please update soon and don't make sasuke go bad
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
..it's probably been given up. Huh..
2,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »