Reviews for Again
Reader chapter 31 . 3/4
I love this! Please post soon!
jeanette9a chapter 14 . 2/1
could you imagine your teachers faces if you said: "stop giving us youthless homework!" (you'd definitely find out who is a naruto fan in your class though. )
giggle sometimes i just love how weird my dyslexia makes things.
Alyss Darlington chapter 31 . 1/24
This was a wonder full story and I hope u will come back to complete it it's such a lovely write story and I want to continue to read more of it
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 3 . 1/22
*snicker*
DiaSphere chapter 21 . 1/13
You has me literally rolling on the floor (bed) this chapter! I laughed so hard I started to tear up. I kind of really missed the fight because I was laughing like he'll from the dialogue xD You created a masterpiece here in my opinion and if I need a good laugh I will definitely read this chapter again! Really really good job with it!
Alexa838 chapter 31 . 1/11
Wait, Please don't tell me that's it *checks when it was last updated* DAMN ! That means it's been close to 5 years T_T You probably abandoned this story... Well it great reading this.
litpari chapter 31 . 1/1
please update soon and don't make sasuke go bad
LookOverHere chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
..it's probably been given up. Huh..
betty4794 chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
Ermegersh I'm killing myself laughing
Nartuos chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
sooo finger likin gooooodddd
Hatsumi Blade chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Kurama's just too funny. Anyway, great chapter!
Loner Kid chapter 30 . 10/8/2014
At first I thought Sasuke wasn't gonna turn evil, but seeing the last line of ch 31...I have a bad feeling...
I hope you will continue this fic. I will like it :)
Btw, remember you can always ask us readers for help if you hit a writer's block xD
Loner Kid chapter 31 . 10/2/2014
His story is very good! It's a combination of all my fav types of plots! Time travel, strong naruto, nice kyuubi, haku alive, yaoi moments... And yet,,,,,you stopped writing this! WHY!? *tears*
2,773 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »