Reviews for SHINIGAMI
patricia chapter 15 . 1/16
Im hooked please finish
Daughter of Wisdom and Music chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I think it's Charon. Chiron is a centaur...
Good story nevertheless.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Duo, you have to get Quatre back home to Trowa and yourself to Heero. They're waiting.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
*stares in stunned shock* An update. After so long. I'm honestly shocked; I'd thought this fic had sunk into the sea of Permanent Hiatus. So glad to see it hasn't!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 14 . 3/10/2009
*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke* Hello? Anybody home? Remember me? I'm still waiting for more of this fic. It hasn't been touched in three years; there's gotta be more of it! PLEASE update! I HAVE to know how this ends. or I'm gonna go insane!
Andrex Puppy chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Right ok. First things first I don’t usually read stories like this... I love it - sexy, violent, compelling. Really like the diary entries - quite a unique touch. Loved the bad guys but Heero is awesome. The only mistake you made was writing this because now I'm going to pester you. I'm going to make you suffer until I get what I want...MORE!
Hitokimi chapter 14 . 4/21/2006
-shivers- Wow.. this is a powerful story. A dragon, Death, and an Angel.. and poor Q and Tro the only humans so far - giggles-

Love this story and I will be waiting on baited breath for the next chapter wanting to see how the tale unfolds.

heheheh And is not Scott just the funniest person. I swear I love his blue jeans, cowboy hat, and ripped sleavless red flanel shirts. He's a blast to hang around and even funnier when out at dinner and he pulls a voice at the waitress. -laughs-r
crazy-lil-nae-nae chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
I love it! Keep up the good work _
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 14 . 3/26/2006
update
tyleet88 chapter 14 . 3/13/2006
I just started reading this ..it's very good ..keep it up ..update soon
Sutoomu chapter 14 . 3/13/2006
Woah! This is really good! And an extreme cliffhanger. I hope you're gonna update soon, because Id hate to have to wait a long time. Im so into this story right now. Love it, please update!

Storm
Ultra Rodimus chapter 14 . 3/13/2006
Hm. Interesting. Please continue. What happens next? Please update again soon!
Shinigami's Priestess chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
Wow, this is actually Bombayoni2... I love this! I like how you continued it. Now all that's left is to finish it! And kudos to Duo for forcing you to write this!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
I know I'm being a real pest, but I don't suppose another chapter will make an appearance, will it? Please? Does Duo ever defeat Hades and bring Quatre back? And what pics were you talking about in the A/N in chapter 13? Where are they?
butterflyxdecadence chapter 12 . 1/19/2005
I LOVE it! I like it alot! Especially since I love Duo and Kat.(Quattre-Kat) Well i couldn't tell if chapter 13 was the end of the story ( i accidentally hit the back button thats why im kinda reviewing chap 12) But if there is more to come good luck!