Reviews for He Returns
Authorqueen chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Hmm...

Had Jack, the recovering Hypothermia case, been punched and knifed into unconsciousness, he would not have woken up. Period. As I said last time, it would take weeks, if not months for Jack to recuperate. The added stress would have killed him - despite being a 'survivor'.

I'll let it pass though. It is fiction, after all. ;)

Queenie xx
Authorqueen chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Oh THANK GOD!

I just had to write this before I continue reading - but THANK GOD someone stuck the guy in hospital! I'm all for Jack Survives stories - but everyone writes it like he goes down frozen solid, then resurfaces perfectly healthy. I'm glad someone realizes that you don't recover from Hypothermia in a matter of seconds! It should take weeks, possibly months.

So thankyou for that little drop of reality that everyone else neglects.

Rant Over.

Queenie xx
Owl Emporium chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Aw, I loved this! Great, great job! (:

Angelica
Amberlina chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
OMG! I COMPLETELY LOVE YOUR STORY! I WAS CRYING AT THE END... BUT THAT'S JUST CUZ IM ALL SAPPY AND EMOTIONAL LIKE THAT... ANYWAYZ... I TOTALLY LUV HOW JACK "TOOK CARE OF" CAL...

DID CAL DIE? I COULDNT TELL... I HOPE SO! I KNOW IM BEING SORT OF REPETETIVE... BUT I SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSO LOVED THIS FIC! did you write any others? i hope to read them!
titanicobssessor chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
it was AWESOME! WRITE ANOTHER ONE! I COMMAND YOU!...please.
titanicobssessor chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
YAY!IVE ALWAYS HATED THAT *MUMBLES UNDER BREATH* MAN CALLED CAL!Rose must have a death wish to attempt killing herself about 2 times. you dont suck.
titanicobssessor chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
im in denial too. WHY, JACK! WHY?

maybe you can write a Titanic meets Twilight fanfic?
cAiTlYn52 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
im in denial too. he shouldnt of died in the movie. i like this story. thats the way it should have been!:'(
Anime Onnanoko chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
that was a really good ending
LiraKun1912 chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
great job, i liked how you wrapped it up.
dodge-a-turtle chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
AMAZ-ZA-ZING! loved it
ALoversDream chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
You picked a nice way to end it. I'm very proud of you.

xo

Nat
no write only reed chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
please update soon i need to reed somthing befor i loose my mind (preferbly one of ur titanic storys)

sara
animecrazy101 chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
i love this story it rox plz update soon!
LiraKun chapter 10 . 4/1/2007
great job! love ur story.

good thing cal's gone. he pisses the crap out of me..

anywayz, update son pleaase!