Reviews for To Torment a Genma
sephiroth-itachi chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
OMG that was good. I actually thought that Kakashi did it but when you mention Iruka and prankster a huge lightbulb went off in my head. I almost forgot that Iruka was one -no- the greatest one. That was a great twist. Now Im off to read Revenge of a Uke. I have to know what Genma did to deserve such pain.
CharmingKarma chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Ahaha! I love it! Fantastic job, thanks for writing! _
The Crazed Artist chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
-applauds- AMAZING!
loveslavender chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
lol Iruka is good
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
This was awesome! I love Genma! Raido, Hayate, Genma, and Kakashi are my four favorite characters! Oh, you rock my fuzzy purple ninja sox!
Tricia1224 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This is just too funny. I love a good prank. I would still like to know how Iruka pulled it off. Thanks for making a bad day go good with alot of laughing.
Hayakaze chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Ahahaha, devious Iruka, that was mean! And playing the hero in the end... too cruel _

I really like the hair tie - mask - senbon analogy, it provides empathy for the three of them.
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Iruka! Oh my gosh I wasn't expecting that. At first I really thought it was Raidou. You shocked me... Believe me.
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Oh my, Genma calm down. Next thing you know he'll be tearing apart the whole village just to find a freakin senbon.
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Poor little Genma. Genma without his senbon is like... like I don't even know!

Cute!
oldshoe chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
So evil! Cute story. Thanks for the read.
RandomTopic chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Ah. I was confused about the teasing thing earlier.

I liked this.
Darth Granger chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
That's just messed up. Poor Genma. I have a tender heart, I wouldn't have been able to stand a moment of his senbon-less panicing before bursting into a heartfelt confession/apology.
Darth Granger chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
We should rub it in! Heh. Maybe there's a reason no one comes to me with their problems. I have an annoying tendancy to laugh at innapropriate moments.
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Heh. That was awesome. Reminds me of when I didn't have anything to read. I'd moon around the house warbling "I have no BOX! I need something to RED! I'm going CRAYZE!" Eventually someone would chunk a book at my head just to shut me up. All part of my diabolical plot. Meheheheheh...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »