Reviews for Stop Running, Little Boy
gg chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Ah, trory
lover of books and movies chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
i loved the story i too hate dean i loved that he was punched i think this should for had but then there would be not jess so i am happy that it did not. i love the idea of tristan and rory but also of jess. i hope that i found someone that is like the both of them.
Angel-In-Blue-Jeanz chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
I like it! it's so beautiful and sweet! and dean being punched was great)ahha ever considered a sequel? i'd love it!
bear1819 chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Write a sequel if you haven't already,

I don't like Dean either but I won't condone violence, sorry.
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Loved it, as per usual, and I think you were right, a story just isn't good without Dean getting his ass kicked _
b chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
love your note at the bottom of the screen because Dean Is A Love sick Puppy dog. He deserves to get his butt kicked in every fanfiction and episode. O and that stupid affair he had with rory on his wife come on what would happen if she got pregnant.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
write a sequel if you havent already! AweSOM!
l chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
aaugh... sorry i havent read the story i just wanted to point out that in the summary blub thing it should be "the way things should have gone" not "should have went"
GGmadness2006 chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
wow everyone deserves a chance at love so wow great job your a n awsome writer and im lovin this story so please post more soon so i can read and review

Great Job!
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
I loved this story. I loved how you made Dean looked like the real jerk in the end. I've got to say I never really liked dean much on the show but at the end of S4 he went from being dislike but a jerk, more of a jerk then Logan is some matter.

Anyways... your a great writer and I love the pairing for Trory will of Rogan too... however loved both
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Well, don't bite my head off since I'm a Narco fan, but I DO wish they hadn't gotten rid of Tristan. He was great. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
nathansbaby chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
please update soon
LadyIdril chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Yeah, that's my kind of happy ending. Tristan and Mary being together, Dead getting the living crap kicked out of him...ah, love love love. :D

Great finish to an excellent story. You've got the banter between Lor and Rory down really well. Probably my favorite thing about the show is the comedic timing. Love it.

Hah, Lorelai called Tristan "Bible Boy". That's so great. Brava on this story, I really enjoyed it.

Ta, dear.

Idril
LadyIdril chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Gah, it took me forever to get to read this, sorry about that. I absolutely love how you wrote everybody, especially Paris. For some reason whenever I think of her I think of this line from Will&Grace: "Today I'm handing out lollipops and ass whoopings and I'm all out of lollipops" lol.

I just love Tristan and Rory together, they're so cute. Must read the next chapter now.
princetongirl chapter 4 . 6/26/2006