Reviews for Why Is It Hard To Show
cellblockalice chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Please please please update this! XD
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Interesting... Can't wait for more!

~Sia
Juleskat101 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
yay!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
yay! i mean, aw... poor raven! bb isnt THAT mean...he's just like kinda protecting her...so she can spend time with him!
Phantom5656 chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
for a first story, this is very good! except for the routine spelling errors, ya did really good! can't wait for the next one!
Blueyedgirl chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
keep writing its really good butt you've probably abondoned this fanfic well message me bak if you did if you did'nt update soon!

ova and out

~JaX
pinkalarmclock chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
I like it! Please update soon!

Em x
GuildedWitch05 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hey Rave I think your story is going along pretty good right. The character developement is pretty interesting even though and I LOVE BB go green boy go green boy...yeah anyway...I want more confrontation, but over all luv it ! See-ya
Kurai Dragon Master chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Alrighty, here we go. Now, I want to start off by saying, that I happen to like your story. But, here is THE thing that I feel you could easily improve on.

Now, it's really simple, it's just annying as hell. You got a lot of typos. Now, most of these, can be corrected with a simple second lecture. Though two isn't enough, I do it about four times. I know it's annoying, but it's also a turn off, to read a story full of mistakes.

Now the rest is personal. (In other words, it's about the story itself, and thus, I am not demanding anything, I'm just stating my opinion.)

Personally, I don't like it when, how to say, the characters have real music tastes. (In other words, u include real bands in the story) But that doesn't matter much.

Next, I gotta say, that I hate song fics, and I almost left in chapter two, but its okay, cause like I said before, I like your story.

Also, I'm the type that can really only see the TTs in their uniforms, but like I said, it's personnal to me.

Finally, I feel Beast Boy is slightly out of character, but I'm thinking that might be the whole denial thing...

Well, that's all of it. I'm sorry if this sounded harsh, I don't mean it to be, I really do like your story, and I'm anxious to see where it goes.

I just know, that it's not at it's full potential.

Keep it up. I'm anxious for your next update.
fantasycrazyperson409 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
I loveitloveitloveit update fast really fast please:)
fantasycrazyperson409 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I love this story update fast
blooregard kazoo chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
it's good

update soon
Sour Sizzle chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Good story. Update soon.
blooregard kazoo chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
not bad...

can't wait to see wht's next

update soon!