Reviews for Who Knew?
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
*cries* It's so sad! It's awesome! And so so so so so so devastingly sad! *cries* Perfect song!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/28/2007

RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
It may not make Ten fans happy but I wish this had happened after POTW, cause I adore Nine. Excellent story, going into favourites right now.
La Dame d'Blanc chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
First, I don't know whether to be happy, sad, or angry. I absolutely adore both Doctors. (sigh)

I also have to say that this "Had his eyes always been that blue? His shoulders that broad? His ears that big?" made me laugh hysterically. (hugs Eccleston and kisses his big ears)
Flaignhan chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh my gosh. I know that phrase is getting old now but still. And no, you weren't the only one to cry at that video, I keep twatchingit over and over and over and over cos it's so good. There's a goodbye my lover one too which is just complete gah...

I loved this so much, I heart the song, I think I shall put it on now actually...you have such a fantastic writing style and your ideas are a lot better than most of the other Who fics, especially at the moment cos it's all Doomsday-ness which is slightly dull now...

Either way I wish for more stories from you so get writing!
zowiemagic chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Great fic!
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
OH MY GOD! I LURVE THIS!
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
OMG! Going on faves, that made me cry. Must go find that song now...man, that was good. It made me cry. It was totally awesome.
morph chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Nice fic. Very well done. :)
Terriah chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
thats a really good way to deal with the rose/nine issue but can you honesly tell me you don't love the new doctor and his funny hair:P

loved the fic:)

xhx
LJQ chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I'm new to Doctor Who - this is the first season I've ever seen the show. I think the ninth Doctor is great (would love to see him brought back) - I miss CE in the role. As a Doctor/Rose shipper, I love seeing them end up together. You did a great job with your story.
CaptainRaz chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
okay, just for the record, i really don't agree with 'Masked Reviewer' and i think what they said was really unfair. complete and utter bollocks if you ask me.

Yes, the story is AU, but we were warned about that. i myself thought about writing a fic in which we got to keep Chris, and though i wouldnt have done it this way, that doesnt make your story wrong in any way. this is a good story.

just remember this is fanFICTION, and we can write whatever the hell we like. just ignore people like Masked Reviewer and get on with writing whatever you feel you should write.

don't let what they said put you off at all; keep writing

Amon Aredhel