Reviews for After
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Very nice. Imagine what a motivated Eragon could have done.
silentsisablessing chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
wonderful! love the way you write do you have a sequel to this would love to read it if there is one!
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wowsers this is great! I can totally believe in this! if you know what I mean. I sooooo love ExA!

Anyway, it's written pretty well, and both of them are IC, but there are a few sentances that didn't work. these jumped out at me:

the battle would be a loss for the Varden. There's nothing wrong with this in itself, but 'battle' refers to a single fight. I think what you are trying do get across here would be better put 'war'

Eragon watched as Arya dawned a glazed look upon her face. Doesn't really work. better like this: Eragon watched as a glazed look dawned upon Arya's face.

already knowing the answer in which he was going to give should be 'already knowing the answer he was going to give?'

and Arya began to leave for the evening. there is nothing technically wrong with this entance. It just doesn't seem to work very well. just plain 'began to leave' would work, or even better, 'turned to leave'

Saphira eat my alive before. me, not my.

but I like it, apart from these errors. Keep it up! )
hijinklum chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
i like it! my favourite lines- I'm old Eragon! and Please dont make me sing myself into a Menoa tree.

this was pretty well written!

BookLovinWorm chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was an AWESOME one shot! That was like the best Eragon/Arya one shot I have ever read...Simply awesome.
someone179 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
“Please don’t make me sing myself into a Menoa Tree.” lol that sentence sounds funny xD
Avatarfanx2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Ok, I only have three things to say...

KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ahh! So well done! Although Arya is a TINY bit ooc (which I must say is also refreshing in a way... she was SO cynical in the books... anyway,) I LOVED IT! Ahh! It was so cute!

Gosh, those hormones of his... I would have written him with a bit more restraint (as he learns to acquire in the books) but it was awesome none-the-less! I loved the last sentence lol …BTW... in the very last sentence I caught a tiny mistake:

“Have no fear, my love, for I would have Saphira eat my alive before I would ever break your heart.”

I believe you meant "I would have Saphira eat ME alive..." not my... lol other than that, excellent fic! I hope you write more!
Belinda chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was a very good fic. I advise you to write another chapter or write a sequel.
Shara chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Well written. It is a little too corny for my taste but i love the description, the movements, i could actually picture the scenes in my head. Even though i don't think that Arya would let Eragon advance on her so easily, i very much like the way you set the scene. It was awesome!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Lord Rasler chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
that was...AWESOME- that was a damn good fic, a little oocness, but thats what made it good!
Dakotaraptor chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aww I love it!
Laly chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
You could continue this one! It's amazing and sweet!
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
NO! it can't be over! continue... please? pretty please? with cherries! one big ass cherry tree right on top!

ok i'm done.

So yea, I liked it and hope you continue