Reviews for Knife
awesome! beautiful.
mimi chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Loved it, thank you.
DeadAccountIsDeadNow chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
*Covers eyes* No! Now you made me want to write a NaruSasu! Well, you inspired me to write a GaaSaku and ItaSaku. Dang it, stop inspiring me! XD.

This story was awesome! I loved it. Now it you excuse me, I'm gonna go write a NaruSasu. -.-"
LilyManster chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aww. i love this :3
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
oh dear.

I just love SasuNaru.

And angst is a beaut.
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I just love angst. Don't you? Hahaha. Awesome fic.
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Sorry, I just read alot of your oneshots, but I didn't review. They're all wonderful.

This was absolutely beautiful- you should be proud.

Now, I'm going to go read more.

Ja ne, Kiko
personart chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Cool! Great fic but it woul be ice if you made the yaoi part more detailed.
Harmful Harlot chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I loved it.
DaveyLockhart chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You're a really good writer.
thebunnyvenger chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
wow... they're perfect for each other! except for the fact that Sasuke doesn't know how to love someone...lol

-the Bunnyvenger
Tragically Insane chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was very well written! I enjoyed it. So sad... You played out the characters extremely well. Great work!
TheatricalPlacenta chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
.wow...thats deep...or as naruto would say " THAT WAS

FU(KING AWSOME"
Kimimaro2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Absolutely wonderful. I love the way you...describe them; it makes them realistic. Keep on wrinting, because you really are something special!
serenphoria chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Dude. Wow.

I find it hard to believe that Sasuke would ever indulge like that and I was a little thrown by the ending, but mostly because I was so riveted by your fic leading up to it. It was powerful and angsty and the dialogue I felt was very much in character. SasuNaru is a secret indulgence of mine too if done well, and your piece is one of them. Thanks.