Reviews for Somebody That I Used To Know
brianna4797 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Definitly not what I was expecting but it was Great! Loved it. Cant believe Troy tho lol
Alizoo chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is the first high school musical fanfic I've read (albeit I came across it by accident), and I'd have to say I'm very lucky to have my first HSM fanfic to be such a well written , et merci.
SPNAngel16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
that was really really good. i feel so bad for gabs
Shoequeeny chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This (along with all your other fics) is definitely one of the best HSM fics I've read. I loved that it wasn't a happy ending and was nicely realistic all the way through and that you still felt that Gabriella and Troy would probably have happy lives anyway. Thanks for writing!
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
awe man u endded on a cliffy! GR! lol. I still liked it a whole lot! 8)
KaeSquared chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
good job. that was very entertaining
xBREAKiNGFREE chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hey,

I'm a Troyella fan and this nearly killed me, but it was stil very well-written and good. I wish they had ended up together, but hey, that's life sometimes. Good job.

Please write a happy Troyella fic! You're a good writer and I'd love to read it. ]
SophieM19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Wow, i just read this, this is really good.

XOXO

Sophie
Lexia4 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Agh but i wanted them to be together lol - tis really good
amandeezy chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
so sad, but I liked it alot. Very realistic, well...the end part. Good job.
Sunflakes chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Whew.

I mean,i am so for Troy/Gabriella,but this was great.

Don't update this..Please don't.

It's cool like ,bittersweet,and to the point.

But really,it's your choice,so keep up the good work and..PLEASE don't make this a multichapter fic.
neonxhappyfaces chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
update soon i want to see what happens man troy can be stuped sometimes he dosen't like gabby anymore lol so update soon.
smileee chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
omg i love this stroy. Troyella all the way. plz update more.
Barika chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
tres bein tres tres bein! if this was a oneshot make a sequal with gabriella breaking up with that jeremy dude and coming back to troy-lots o drama-teehee-fun!
christine chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
aw so sad but sweet. i can't wait to find out what happens next!