Reviews for Cocoon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is wonderful!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I have to say: This is really good! First, I really like your analysis of how Toph's personality compares to the other characters'. And then, the metaphor of a cocoon is beautiful and makes sense. Good job on this.
10tative chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
nice description for toph/aang's relationship. i think it fit really well
Winged Cherry chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Yeah, it does make sense actually. Good story, short through. But that's part of the story.
teh queen of randomness chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
It does and doesn't make sense at the same time...
Yume Dust chapter 1 . 7/28/2006

~ L.M.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
It makes perfect sense and it's PRETTY!
Storybender chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was gorgeous, the most satisfying Aang/Toph story yet. Beautiful, Jak.
Vicki So chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Sweet. I love the metaphor of the caterpillar to butterfly for Aang's love. I also love the way you describe Toph - very perceptive, and all very true, especially "when she’s alone she’s sort of scary, and she’s always dangerous all the time, and very, very stubborn."

lilykt7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
the cacoon thing reminds me of this anime called eureka seven

Its an awesome anime so that was a compliment.
Bunnydreamer200 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Aww...that was so beautiful. That's exactly how I feel about Toph/aang too. *sniff* I love it! Please write another soon.
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Yup! I call the pairing Tong!
Akita-chan22 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Very cute, and very sweet. It reminds me of the younger Maiko fics I read earlier. You described Toph marvelously, and this is an interesting pair to think about.

helium lost chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
"He can’t explain it, but it’s there and it’s growing, like a caterpillarfish turning into a butterfishfly." I love that line XD Anywho, cute fic; it describes their relationship very well :) I like the pace of the fic, too; it's fast, but not -too- fast. Good job on this.

- hl
bndrchic15 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
of course it makes sense. its awesome!