Reviews for Cocoon
T.O. Cole chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Yes. It does make sense. And beautiful, well-written sense at that. Excellent work!
Hawkeye116 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Nice stuff. I like it. Very interesting analogy-a cocoon. Weird.

One concrit note: Aang says/thinks/whatever that he's not in love because he's too young, and yet his canonical Kataang emotions kinda contradict that. He was all like "FWEEHEE!" when he found out the "powerful bender" marriage prophecy, so if he's psyched about being married to his crush...Uh...I think I'll just shut up now...

::shot again::
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aww that was so sweet!
The Blind Bandit chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
It's sweet! Good job, Jak!
Impashence chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
hm.. yeah. It makes sense
kittyda1stmate chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I think its cute
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
You're fricking amazing-
beanerrox chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I liked it. Toph is definetly stubborn, but Aang can be too. When pushed. And she pushes alot.
Aero-Dragon's-Sky chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow! That was awesome! It is going to my C2! If you want I'd love if you'd become a staff member! Are you going to write a series of drabbles?
Alone in the Outfield chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I've become a huge fan of your "Kiss This" story and as a TophxAang shipper I am so glad a writer of your talent has joined up. This story makes complete and total sense and the use of joined animal names is fantastic. At the risk of sounding incredibly cheesy, this is great!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Very good.
daydream11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That was great- short and sweet and beautifully written. I like it.

XOXO daydream11
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Sure it made sense! It means that when Toph and Aang are older and know a little more about handling their feelings, their feelings will grow along with them.

Anyway, great drabble! Do you think you'll make a Taang series of drabbles?
xiayou chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is a very sweet one-shot and it flows eloquently. Your stories are my favorite!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 6/12/2006