Reviews for The Rest of Your Life
monitorscreen chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Chilling, in a detached sort of way. Profound. I like the repeating line "It was the first day of the rest of his life." It's... reaching. I like this piece.
A Person You Don't Like chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Nice. Descriptions were pretty clear and fairly interesting. Heh. Vincent got everything dumped on him...that was a good line, by the way, 'left with nothing but the blood on his hands.' My one sane would study with that narrow a band of attention. It takes a special brand of insanity to do that. But I can well believe that of Valentine. Heh.

For critique: you put commas in the wrong places sometimes, and it weakens your sentences. The word you wanted there at the bottom was 'prospective' not 'perspective,' which is the point from which a thing is seen.
Worsel chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
The timeline is a little off, but nothing criminal. Not with the way the fic ended. I do enjoy how you switched it to Tseng being like Vincent in the end.
carnival justice chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Just stumbled across this while looking for stories about Tseng. An interesting read. I enjoyed it. :)
FloatOn chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
A nice one cot _ but it's a meh :P

But i have to say you can make it betah :P
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
hmm ... that was really very good! it was interesting and had some kind of ctach to it that i very much liked! :)
Sabith chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
good story, poor Vincent!