Reviews for Death of Love
Poor Edmund, I loved it.

LG Luna
Leoanda Taylor chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
... T_T

Well, I get in the mood to kill characters off sometimes too. This was really well written, if slightly confusing. A disease killed Peter, yet Edmund feels that loving Peter killed him? Is that right?

Anyway, I really liked this (I also love your 'Lost and Found' fic!) and it seems kinda appropiate somehow...

Thank you!
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I'm reviewing not because I hate slash, I'm reviewing 'cause, I admire your writing style and we can eat banana slices with chopsticks, you can even eat peanuts with them, as well! ) I hope you'll write more Narnia fics. with no slash nor incest. God bless! )
lastyearslove chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I've eaten banana slices with chopsticks before. Then again, I eat evereything with chopsticks, no matter how hard it is to do.

And this was really, really sad. Why does dear Edmund think Peter's dead because of him?
marieken chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Loved it!
PeaceLoveTea chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I'm usually not a fan of slash, but I really liked that piece. The part about the banners gave me chills.

My only advice is that I think there was some inconsistency in there with present tense and past tense? I'm not sure

I loved this. Adding to my favorites (:
Francienyc chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This is the problem with all death-fics in Narnia. One always wonders: "Why didn't they use the cordial?" Liked the bit about the banners, though. Also, why wasn't Edmund filled with a little more hope about Peter's afterlife? All personal feelings aside, the Pevensies certainly believe in an afterlife with Aslan.

I will leave aside my own personal feelings on incest. I suppose that's my fault for reading a story labeled incest, but the part of me that has a little Peter inside is gasping in horror "I would never! I mean...Edmund? I...ugh." And now he's wandered off muttering "My *shield*mate, not my *bed* mate..."
Capegio chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
prances by and waves Good! Don't hide from this site; we and Sub seem to be the only people who inhabit it. Plus, your writing raises the average quality a bunch. glares at all the MS