Reviews for Thwap
dnofsunshine chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I somehow find this short fic cute. Write more one-shots!
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hahahaha! Cute. ) It's just like Gomamon to try and get people to lighten up a bit.
dreamer chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that was funny!
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Hahaha, that's what I would have done after the very first one was shot at me. I'm quite good at it, and just love payback. XD
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Absolutely adorable. *cheers*
Casey Jewels chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Awesome!
freedomtoexpress chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Lmao!I don't know why this hasn't gotten more reviews!Its short, but cute! I love to Gomamon/Izzy interplay Well done!
CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was cute! Leave it to Gomamon. :D
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Aw! That was just as cute as the other one, but this was left me with giggles while the other left me just with this adorably cute fuzzy feeling. Another great piece! A suggestion for the next one... Ken and Gatomon? Both victims to darkness, perhaps? I dunno, just an idea. I cannot wait for the next one! Another to my favorite stories list.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Lmao! That's cute- especially the ending! You don't see too much Gomamon/Izzy interaction, so this fic is unique _ Liked it alot-Izzy needs to lighten up!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was so cute! Izzy was of course as clueless as usual, but he finally got the message!

I also thought Gomamon was very much in character, and I've always loved his light-hearted attitude. I think you captured that perfectly.

I'm definitely looking forward to that story you have planned for Ken!
Circeus chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This was delightfully in character. I especially liked Izzy's comment as to how exactly Gomamon managed to throw the bands. And the entire scene was just adorable.
Owl chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Short but good! Nice one, it's annoying how the Chosen Digimon usually seem to keep to themselves and their partners.
Rouge Vixxen of love9 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006