Reviews for Ashiteru
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I liked this alot. It made me smile and it's going to my favorites
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice story. Wasn't too rushed, the characters were believeable, and there was just the right amount of fluff. Har
cartoongal11 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
That was really beautiful

I love it!

I hope you do more like this please

Thank you! :)
K.D. Ownz chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i think this might mean that everyone has somebody except cyborg. poor guy
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very nice, I can see that you created a romantic scene out of an akward moment of stupidty on Beast boy part. :D

Very cute and very clever indeed. :D

I encouarge you to please keep up the good work on writing any great future stories. ;)
Denalien chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hello!

I like this story, romantic but not OOC!I really like that it's not too disturbing and growse or in one word lemon-story(yeah i DO know that's 2 word in 1 :D )!You know,most storys is SO lemon!

Grlöwe Xp !Those storys IS growse!But yours was great!Good work!
Phantom Shadow Pirate chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Aw! Another AMAZING story! This is such a cute little one shot, and with my favorite pairing too! *sigh* You are so wonderful! (I'd read your other stories too, I swear, but I haven't ever watched them so I wouldn't know the characters or anything.)
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
That was really good. The dialogue was entertaining, and your writing style is very good. All in all, I love this story. It's one of the best one-shots ever.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I'm speechless. That was one of the best written oneshots I have ever read. Wow. Just...wow.
reader chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
bravo. typos, but it was very good. cant wait to see what you come up with.
Phazzie chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Oh my GOSH that has to be the sweetest BB/Rae ficlet I've read so far. Your portrayel of those two was amazing...and every description of what was happening was perfect. You should be very, very proud of this! :)

WRITE MORE!
msdarling chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
it was cute!

i loved it
XxmylastbreathxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
that was a cute story! it was beautiful
Dante Almassy chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I think that this is a really good BBRae fic, and for your second story it's pretty impressive, i can't say it's the best coz i haven't really dicided on whats the best yet! so umm... yeah write more BBrae's
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
That was very, very good. Your writing style is quite engaging, and you have a real knack for witty dialogue (Something I very much enjoy in a story).

Since you did mention that you wished for a somewhat critical review, I will say that you could break this story up a bit more. Its common practice to start a new paragragh with each line of dialogue, since it makes things a little easier to read. Of course, thats not to say you HAVE to, I just find it easier.

Besides that, I'll reiterate my point that this is a fantastic one-shot. To use your own words, I don't think you need as much help as you might think in becoming a good author. Looks like you're pretty much there now.

Thanks for a great read.