Reviews for Toiles: A 30Kisses Challenge
darielle chapter 30 . 12/9/2009
loved ur stories! so interesting and cute and realistic at the same time. D
Kyuubi Malfoy chapter 30 . 3/26/2008
jajajaja

I love it

even when the story turns sad

I love reffie.
MyIncentive chapter 30 . 11/27/2007
What a cute and realistically complex take you've done with this pairing; very refreshing. Too bad I've only come across this roughly a year too late. Oh well - I'll leave a review anyways.

Excellent ficlet!

~MInc
Serenitychan13 chapter 14 . 9/12/2007
I love this one. Yuffie needs to get him back for that one.
Serenitychan13 chapter 30 . 8/23/2007
I giggle. We need a 31 just in time for Halloween. Have him get the ring, for the love of Mike!
Serenitychan13 chapter 28 . 8/23/2007
I love that chapter. That's the GREATEST way to make a man run for the hills! Mention "Blood". The capital-B kind of "Blood".
PiningOverPadfoot chapter 17 . 6/29/2007
“I’d love you if you went back to being a nerd.”

Reno snorts.

“Course you would: you could steal all my materia while I was lining my pants with pocket protectors."

...

*giggles herself out of swivel chair*
Kaikai PANTS chapter 30 . 9/14/2006
lol!

how funny.

wat an awesome chap
Sonora-Margaret chapter 30 . 9/12/2006
Very, very funny. Poor Reno, he shoulda known better.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 30 . 9/12/2006
HAHAHAH!

Omg...I loved that to pieces. Poor, poor Reno.

Oh...but now the story's over...

I loved it oh so much. You are such a fantabulous person...and I'm looking forward to reading everything else you write.

Great job, and thanks for the ride!
Nectaris chapter 30 . 9/12/2006
That is so awesome! You absolutely had me fooled. But you're right, Yuffie would so love that more than an engagement ring. Very totally sweet! Nice!
Anarchy's Ashes chapter 30 . 9/11/2006
Congrats on finishing this. Quality reamained good throughout and it was fun to read in places. Maybe some more stuff from you in the future...?
FuschiaFinn chapter 30 . 9/11/2006
I love that you chose to go out with a bang. This is wonderful and lovely and entirely appropriate.

As for the outline, I'll be waiting with baited breath. BREATH!
Nectaris chapter 29 . 9/5/2006
Oh...That's an awesome chapter. Good description, I like them both.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 29 . 9/4/2006
Oh, that was so great. And I love the way it ended. I'll probably try to copy it to a degree, so please don't be mad.