Reviews for All the thing about us
sylphstarwind chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
One correction: It's bowl, not boil. As in a bowl of popcorn.

Anyway, I guess it looks like they're getting a little closer, and at least Kevin is trying to behave some. Nice chapter.
sylphstarwind chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
lol, yeah, this is definitely comical. Kevin is kind of in character with his flirting and somewhat immature behavior, though their animosity towards each other is something new to me (besides chapter one). Hm, I wonder if you're going to have them end up together; they bicker but it seems like they could make a couple, too.

Ahaha, poor Yoko, having to be his maid. "Why didn't I kill him in outbreak?" lol And he's such an ass, bitching just because she woke him up for work.

Ah, very interesting chapter.
Anthony1989 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
This is funny, Kevin being a drunk and Yoko being pissed at David, this is gonna be good.
Black Jack278 chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Love it so far, I don't really care if there are grammar mistakes or stuff like that. English probably isn't your native language. Is it?
resi-fan chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
The stories picking up now, and there's a few more laughs in there as well. The only thing that lets it down is the grammar and spelling, but if you can notice them you can bypass them, keep it up!
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
It was a bit odd when Yoko started begging that guy for the house. I wouldn't take her as that type. She seems kinda crazy...

Well, this story seems to be about mundane things, but it's still interesting. I'm surprised. Nice work. I'm curious to see what will happen between the two.
resi-fan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
good work overlooking the few grammar mistakes and that it was well written and a little side trip from the gory fun that is resident evil but don't forget the true form of the game.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2