Reviews for Fear
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow. You have rendered me speechless. This story was so well crafted and beautifully written that I'm getting shivers just thinking about it! The language that you use flows seamlessly, and your style is so elegant and moving. I'm hard-pressed to express it in words! I absolutely love Genma x Shizune, but fanfics revolving around them are so few and far between, especially ones as amazing as yours. Thank you for writing such a stirringly beautiful piece! It was wonderful :)
walnutshell chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
this was a very insightful piece, you've captured the tension and trepidation very well although, you seem to use many repetitions such as 'and' and 'then' when you could have used other conjunctions. All in all, a very sweet piece, minus the repetition and a few grammar errors. :D
Troublesome Shikamaru Fan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Ah, this was lovely. You captured the tension of such a moment so well, even without any context. :thumbs up: Not easy to do. Well done!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Gorgeously done as always. Shizune sounds just perfect (her character and how one would react in her situation) as does Genma. This ship makes me sigh with happiness.

I did find a few typoes though (in the middle of the gushing and fangirling) so I thought I'd mention them: "so that face was buried in his shoulder", "at least for them moment."

Anyway, amazing work!
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Shit, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I read it a year or two ago and loved it! Felt the urge to read it again, just for the sake of the butterflies-in-the-tummy feeling!

It's really well-written, so cute and innocent! Genma's so hot! I don't get why they're so scared, I mean atleast their feelings are reciprocated, right? xD!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
nice :)
Tsutsu-sama chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow,

That was so cute!

i totally love Shizune and Genma together!

I can't believe i didn't find your fic sooner!

Thanks for that!

you made my day happier!
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aloha.Laney chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Really cute!

I love this pairing!

And you made this scene so realistic!

Really great!

Good work!
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
It's really deep with feeling. I like that. Sorta unique

Awesome
Reverberating Winds chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was so sweet! I loved it!
D is for Dynamite chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow! That was really touching...me like _
yosshi chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Wow... o-o That really was amazing. The story, how you wrote it and all. It really got me emotionally. You have amazing talent.

-Melissa.
Riko Ai Kumagai chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
that was so great.
Gen-kun chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Very well written! I feel love inside , pleease write more of this couple