Reviews for Mogeta Chocolates
Sierra chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
So cute! D Love it! Very well written, you got all the characters' personalities down perfectly. And that's saying something. Most people tend to mess up on Kakeru.
Vain Harmony chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
When I heard this was a Balentine's Day thing, I was going to request a White Day one, too. ;) This is very cute.
soserene93 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very cute !
Sandra Chang chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I LOVE YOU. FOREVER. It's not just the super sweet Yuki/Machi, it's the spot on personality of Kimi and Kakeru.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OMGosh! I think you've caught the essence of the rellationship. I mean, this whole fanfic matches their personality perfectly!
Akane Naomi chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Sigh! It was all perfect and Kyaute! XD

Loved it! .
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Its Yuki. Reslly sweet fic.
Tifa Tyndal chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This was so adorable! I love how you made every so in character while allowing your storyline to take place. I really enjoyed it! Great job! -Tifa Tyndal
Paper Thief chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
THIS STORY WAS PERFECT.

It had EVERYTHING I love in a fic! Everyone's in character, romance with some humor (I loved the part where Kakeru and Kimi were fighting about flowers and chocolates) and Yuchi! *squee* Yuchi is the best couple EVER. THANK YOU for writing this! WE NEED MORE YUCHI!

-Random, your fellow Yuchi lover
Mitzuki chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
so cute! XD i love the yuki and machi pair, too
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Oh, adorable! Makes me wish my Yuki x Machi one-shot was half as good as yours. (sigh, oh well) I loved it!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I loved it. Good job on your first fanfic!

Thank you for the nice read.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aww! How sweet!
farfrommyworld chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
uwaa i luv it! they were totally not ooc!
Kaeri-sama chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Hiya!

I just adored this story! It was so kawaii! _ I love Yuki/Machi stories! Like I said, loved the story.

Check ya later,