Reviews for The Wedding Date
jillyfishes chapter 10 . 4/28
This was such a beautiful story! Thank you for completing it. I feel so wonderfully happy with that ending. Lovely work, do keep writing!
Bravo! loved every part of it _
This is amazing! It so cute and gives you so many feels!
Chandra Migina chapter 10 . 1/24
Omg! I loved that
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
Loved this
Potter the Plotter chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I've read this like 5 times now. Great story!
Molly111ca chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
It was a really good story.
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 4/21/2015
This was a fun story. Enjoyed reading about Draco helping Harry get revenge for their ill treatment of Harry. Wish you had written more of that. Anyway it was very good.
vampygurl402 chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Please write more fics in future!
divergentawesomeness27 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I really like this so far! Your grammar and spelling is quite good! I can't wait to read the rest of the story. I support stories that are gay Draco/Harry fan-fictions. I hope you keep writing and possibly consider writing your own stories. I'm sure people would love to hear such great creativity and fabulous writing skills. You could work on your word choice to make it more interesting. Instead of saying 'threw' you could say dumped or some other word so that it is more engaging for the reader. I could say it is a little bit confusing, so make sure you try to lay out the plot well. Your spelling is great. Overall, this is very good and I can tell that you put a lot of work into this and that you edited very well. I would give it a 10 out of 10 so far!
jupimako chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Hello gemlou137,

This story has been stuck in my head since I read it last year. It's got such an interesting plot and really great character development. I've enjoyed it a lot and read through it quite a few times! The grammar and spelling mistakes were killing me though, especially since by day, I'm a proofreader/editor. I just couldn't take the pain of all of your grammatical errors anymore, so I spent some time editing your story. I would love to share the file with you so that you can upload it (or just have it). I tried my best to smooth out the story as well, improve the flow and add a bit more continuity.

If you don't want to post it, I would really appreciate getting your permission to upload this reworked version of your story on my account. I would, of course, credit you as the original author!

Please contact me! You can reply to this review or email me at jupimako yahoo . com.

Jupimako (aka Tiffany)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
It's okay if u made some mistakes. Ur story was awesomely perfect and much better than those people who write with terrible grammar and punctuation. *shudder* (though no offense to them of course, but you know what I mean.) Anyways, good job and I like this story so far! XD
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
So... I just rewatched The Wedding Date with my friends and while I was watching all I could think was how much better your version is. I love this story.
jupimako chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Oh wow. I really really really enjoyed that! You did such a wonderful job with this fic! Thank you so much. I want to go back and read it again.
jupimako chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
This story is awesome! I'm absolutely loving it!