Reviews for The Wedding Date
Potter the Plotter chapter 1 . 7/13
I've read this like 5 times now. Great story!
Molly111ca chapter 10 . 5/8
It was a really good story.
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 4/21
This was a fun story. Enjoyed reading about Draco helping Harry get revenge for their ill treatment of Harry. Wish you had written more of that. Anyway it was very good.
vampygurl402 chapter 10 . 3/15
Please write more fics in future!
divergentawesomeness27 chapter 1 . 3/8
I really like this so far! Your grammar and spelling is quite good! I can't wait to read the rest of the story. I support stories that are gay Draco/Harry fan-fictions. I hope you keep writing and possibly consider writing your own stories. I'm sure people would love to hear such great creativity and fabulous writing skills. You could work on your word choice to make it more interesting. Instead of saying 'threw' you could say dumped or some other word so that it is more engaging for the reader. I could say it is a little bit confusing, so make sure you try to lay out the plot well. Your spelling is great. Overall, this is very good and I can tell that you put a lot of work into this and that you edited very well. I would give it a 10 out of 10 so far!
jupimako chapter 2 . 1/4
Hello gemlou137,

This story has been stuck in my head since I read it last year. It's got such an interesting plot and really great character development. I've enjoyed it a lot and read through it quite a few times! The grammar and spelling mistakes were killing me though, especially since by day, I'm a proofreader/editor. I just couldn't take the pain of all of your grammatical errors anymore, so I spent some time editing your story. I would love to share the file with you so that you can upload it (or just have it). I tried my best to smooth out the story as well, improve the flow and add a bit more continuity.

If you don't want to post it, I would really appreciate getting your permission to upload this reworked version of your story on my account. I would, of course, credit you as the original author!

Please contact me! You can reply to this review or email me at jupimako yahoo . com.

Jupimako (aka Tiffany)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
It's okay if u made some mistakes. Ur story was awesomely perfect and much better than those people who write with terrible grammar and punctuation. *shudder* (though no offense to them of course, but you know what I mean.) Anyways, good job and I like this story so far! XD
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
So... I just rewatched The Wedding Date with my friends and while I was watching all I could think was how much better your version is. I love this story.
jupimako chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Oh wow. I really really really enjoyed that! You did such a wonderful job with this fic! Thank you so much. I want to go back and read it again.
jupimako chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
This story is awesome! I'm absolutely loving it!
kurosakiami01 chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Waaaah, I can tell you sincerely that I loved the ending. I don't know why you said you're not good at them! Sure, I haven't read any other of your sories, but I like this one very much :3
Draco was the kindest, handsome man in this story! And how I HATED Harry's family. I mean, sure, the Dursleys always were horrid, but his siblings? How can they be so awful? I'm just glad Harry went away and they suffered a lot in the end. They are worthless.
Ahem- I got a little carried away, haven't I?
Anyway, congrats. I shall be looking for another fic of yours :)
selinahebe27 chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
tooo cuteeee to tell in words!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
I think people shouldn't be afraid to write a sex scene, just write it how you imagine it. It shouldn't be that hard. That's one thing that does bug me about some stories is how people tend to be afraid of writing sex scenes. To me a story really isn't that great without one.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Funny that they hate Harry when Dudley seems to be gay as well.
hatsumei chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
"the man who lived and loved"... Daw
I really like your ending! It's really sweet.