Reviews for Chosen
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oh boy, i kind of didn't like the Sephiroth submissive thing, okay if he's the uke, but why so submisssive? I know it is for the plot but it kind of ruins the character. However I loved the tifa bashing and the concept of a feral cloud. But it felt reallllllllly more like rape than a really wolf mate thing.
Mo0Chroi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This was... WOW.

I really want to see more of it but its completed which makes me a bit sad. xD It would have been a GREAT multi-chapter story if it was continued. Just so we can see more of how Cloud and Sephiroth interact (in and out of a rage mode for Cloud) and more of HOW they ended up like that.

Granted it was explained but it'd be nice to see like flash back stuff to give us detailed explanations. (Not that I'm pushing for it to be continued - just saying :D; And yes - I read Zack's Choice, great job btw x3)

Overall - I loved it to death and back, its so unusual yet so awesome. I could gush about how awesome it is for a little bit XD It was written well and flowed really good - despite the sometimes confusing situations. :D And that ending. Mm. XDD Cloud - you rude XD

But enough of my gushing ! :D Happy writing!
minshe chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
i absolutly love this story and i think you could get at least three or four more stories out of this AU... im hoping to read the story of when cloud was all crazy and the rest of the gangs reactions would be nice...Please write more stories in this timeline!
Lucil chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
OO_OO Wow. I so loved this. Normally I don't like to read a long fic in one sitting, but I just couldn't stop reading. Definitely will be going to read your other fics, but first I'm going to save this one. Thanks for writing this.
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
"He glanced over at the summoned souls, one remaining whole within the Lifestream because he still held some portion of that soul within himself, and the other because she was the last Cetra, even if she was but a half-breed." THANK YOU! FINALLY someone else who blantantly states that Aerith is half-human in their story(stories)! 8DD *hugs you* I FREAKING LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!

Anyways, great job with this! You're one of the few people who can make me like a submissive Sephy! ;D
Cuz.Neji is the UltimateXD chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow! This story was really good! This is the second story I've read of yours, and I have to say, you're really talented! No joke. This is most definately going to my favourites!XD
2maluv chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Absolutely love this. First CloudxSeph story I've read and I've become hooked on this pairing. One problem though, there aren't many stories where Seph is uke to Cloud... any suggestions?

Will you write more of this pairing? I'll definitely read it.

Faith _
synteis chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
An interesting AU that really challenges the mind. It's filled with so many strong emotions that by the end, the reader has almost recived an overload. So to sum it all up, just wow.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
THIS IS SO GOOD!
G.P. Larue chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Darn Cloud rude butt. But great story very different.
Jess.E.D chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
OMFG! that was so cool! is it finished or just on hold? if its either then can you continue it or make a sequel? this is absolutly fantastic!
SumiSumiSumi chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Dark,and beautifully written. I am rather fond of your writting style!
Quistis Trepe05 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow, Cloud is definitely playing dominant. I kept on expecting for him to take out the whip. lol. I love Sephiroth as uke. Keep up the good work. *thumbs up*

Quisty05
Cyllaenoi chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Oh! So much to say... Hmm... I'm not sure if I like the submissive Sephy... This makes me want to hate Tifa, and... Ouch... poor Seph, broken bones, cuts, and what amounts to rape... I like the story, Cloud is really OOC. Well, they all are. Hm... all in all, nice job. Does it have to be a one-shot? I'd definitely read if you chose to continue it!
Zomfi chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Interesting. That's the last I can say. Maybe a little strange too but you write wonderfully :) Did a good job as always!