Reviews for Treading on Safe Grounds
Haruna Pan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ah, it was so crushing and believable. I could see toya, composed and realistic trying to play safe, placate him, yet because he is not a very social person, of course he'd actually end up saying the wrong things, but this is also something very hard to accept so of course it seems hard to think that it would have gone smoothly. I can also picture a mad Shindo saying something like 'Fine, it's your fault anyway, you wanted to know? There you have it the bare, unbelievable truth. You wanted my secrets, deal with them...' falls silent and anger vanishes... It could be something like that, who knows, there are so many possibilities and so on. Maybe I'll write one too, just to see how it might play out, who knows... thanks for inspiring me, ja...
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was very sweet. Well done!
Steena the Cat chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I love this story very much! Very nicely written and in-character. Well done! *adds to favorites)
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I really liked Touya's thoughts in the beginning. A lot of stories have him going, "Oh, Sai's a ghost? How shocking, but I'll believe you right away, Shindou!" This is a bit more realistic.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Very interesting writing. Good job.
beanstalk1019 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I think this is a very good representation of what might happen if Hikaru finally told Akira his secret. I do think that they would have to talk a bit more after Akira finally accepted it, but your story leaves room for that.

Happy Writing.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
*smiles*
Mor7682 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Greate story! You realy moved me when Hikaru was crying!

But you forgot to put the part when Akira is strageling with himself to believe the story about Sai. He just chased after Hikaru, but there has not been realy revelation for Akira. There has not been the process in the complicated path of believing him.

But you are a good writer, don't get me wrong! I will be happily looking forward to read you other fanfics!
te chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
that was cool, i think the only thing i've ever read in that tense before were choose your own adventure books, but it worked well.

nice fic.

MmeFleiss chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I really enjoyed your take on the Sai confession thing. I also liked the use of second person. It's so rarely use well.
Rayar chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Great story! (As always!~ o") It is nice to have something like this to to read and calm me down after that darn exam! (totally blown that by the way...)

Anyway, I find your way of presenting Akira's thoughts and motives rather interesting-using "You" instead of 1st or mormal 3rd person point of view! Akira's thoughts were well presented as well! Good job!

Keep up the good work! I also wish you luck in your remaining exams!
Taiyou-To-Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
An interesting view on Hikarus "Confession." You're right, all fics about this subject seem to have taken the same pattern. It's good to see something more original. You're a good writer, it's an interesting view you write. Kee p up the good work.

Tenpi.