Reviews for Memories that haunt
sk8terboylover chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Loved it! Plz write more i wanna know what happens! Hurry plz! IM IN LOVE WITH THE COUPLE THEIR SO RIGHT FOR EACH OTHER
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
I love this story! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Grassina3 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Pretty good. cant wait 4 next 1.
avidlydreaming chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
I do hope you will post the completion of the story... I really have emjoyed it and very curious as to how it will turn out and who Fiona is..
Lynn chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
If you have observed closely the setting in which Howl's Moving Castle is set in, (regardless of whether it is movie or book universe) you should know that in that particular period of time and place, the name "Jessica" , "Sarah" and "Fiona" is unheard of. And,since you love HMC so much, ( otherwise which you would not be writing fanfictions in this category) you should know that Howl would never, and I repeat, never,let himself be in the state you described. He is vain, and obsessed with himself. Remember the time when he got all mad at Sophie and depressed (summoning spirits of darkness,and nearly snuffing out his calcifer and his own life in the process)just because his hair was dyed a weird colour? Sophie would not leave just because she caught Howl kissing another girl. She is much too stubborn , and if she really loved Howl like you stated in your story, she would confront him. Not act like some silly,overly dramatic lovesick girl. There is something which we call "canon" , and you should follow, if not respect it at the least when you are writing fanfiction.
nunya415 chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
I really liked it, i hope that you update soon
Lori chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
I love it I love it I love it keep on going I want to know how the relationship is.

I LOVE IT!
nitaBonita chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
kool! try n udpate asap... i really lyk it

everyday-snowangel
JazkaStar chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
Write more.

I don't like Fiona. Scheming little witch.
Angelbabie13190 chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
I really liked that chapter. I thought there was something at least strange going on with the Fiona chick.
Angelbabie13190 chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
It's kind of sad, since they've been apart for so long, but at least they're together, dancing.
Angelbabie13190 chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Yea! I know what happened. Although I agree with Fiona, it was kind of harsh for Jessica and Sarah to tell Sophie to write a book, but if it got to Howl...then great!
Angelbabie13190 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I like the story so far. However the suspence about what happened is killing me!
Xo.Fuyushi chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
you have to update! Rawr i must know what happens next hee hee hee I don't really like this Fiona person Update please
Xo.Fuyushi chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
OMG, u have to update! Ur fan fic is just so good