Reviews for Hunted Species
Vigatus chapter 47 . 2/5
Cool chapter, thanks for updating.
tiedwithribbons chapter 47 . 2/5
Ooooohhhh, I like where this is headed!

I CAN'T wait to see what's gonna happen next! Is it gonna be a happy ending?
Vigatus chapter 46 . 1/6
Thanks for updating. My holiday travels made me a little tardy in getting read up. Looking forward to the upcoming battle.
theWritingM3w chapter 46 . 12/10/2016
It's been Sooo long since the last update...and I could finaly read all the updates you just posted recently!

I super love your story and I'm so happy to see that you've taken it and decided to finish it :D

Btw, loved Grimlock's legendary diplomacy's skills xD and... Who would have told that Starscream is a religious seeker?

Another question... Is Elita staying with Megatron's son? From what I can see, Optimus realized her feelings for him and he has his successor already... He can die in 'peace' ...is what he's thinking, right?
Or would Elita have two husbands? :3

Heheh, that would be fun xD
Shadir chapter 46 . 12/12/2016
Starscream can be convincing... when he wants.

There caused me grace the conversation of Cyclonus and Galvatron, he could not avoid to listen to a music, anything romantic, of fund.
tiedwithribbons chapter 46 . 12/10/2016
We're coming to the end?

Well, that's a disappointment. But like you said, all stories must end at some point. I just hope this one has a happy ending, especially for Megatron and Starscream!
Vigatus chapter 45 . 11/6/2016
This chapter gave me a weird idea, the Adventures of Medic Grimlock and Nurse Megatron.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/2/2016
Elita one and her two husbands... I wonder when you'll trll us more about that.
I feel sorry for Optimus through since she already seemed to have chosen the other mech...and I can imagine why.
Shadir chapter 45 . 11/3/2016
Wow! This chapter is fantastic!
tiedwithribbons chapter 45 . 11/2/2016
Oh my sweet giggly goodness! What an intense chapter!

What's gonna happen next?! IS THIS CRAZY WAR EVER GONNA END?!
Vigatus chapter 44 . 8/31/2016
I don't know but I think Grimlock and Megatron would make a pretty formidable tag team.
tiedwithribbons chapter 44 . 8/31/2016
OH MY LORD!

Is Rodimus's vision gonna come true?! I sure hope not!

On a lighter note, do I detect a bit of Arcee/Skywarp Ship Tease?
Vigatus chapter 43 . 8/10/2016
I was hoping to see the Dinobots and Magnus this chapter but I guess I'll have to wait.
tiedwithribbons chapter 43 . 7/31/2016
Very action packed!

Nice work! What's gonna happen next?
Vigatus chapter 42 . 7/10/2016
Prowl has plans within plans.