Reviews for Hunted Species
Lady-Stesonora chapter 50 . 7/7
Oh my gosh! This was just amazing! Like, all the words of perfection and amazement in the world amazing!
But really! You have to kill of Thanatron!? Just when I was becoming fond of him!? Please please do something after this! Personally, I feel that Thanatron and Megatron need to be together, as father and son. I have no idea why. But I think it was super unfair for him to go like them. Super unfair whe he had just risked his life to save his fathers.

But regardless, this story is totally in the list of pure perfect stories out there.
One hundred percent amazing. Actually, maybe 95% amazing, as Thanatron died.

But yeah, it's a shame it's finished, I was really happy reading this. There's just something so magnificent about this story that pulled me in like non other.
A true master piece!
tiedwithribbons chapter 50 . 5/8
WHAT A WONDERFUL ENDING!

Is there gonna be a sequel?! IS THERE, IS THERE, HUH HUH?!

Even if there isn't, I cannot WAIT to see what you write next!
th3 writing m3w chapter 48 . 3/20
Amazing chapter! And can't wait for the next.

Poor Elita... She was trying to survive, not betray Optimus, they have to understand that. If she hadn't done that then she would have shared Chromia's fate... Besides Thanatron was sad because of how his mom used him... She was sad too because she was a slave away from her loved ones... They both found comfort in each other. As far as I can see she hadn't betrayed the autobots... Or would she be judged because she got herself a high ranking lover when she had no better choice? Thanatron protected her and she took advantage of that as much as she could while also some care grown in her spark for him. I think they're being unfair with her.

She loves both mechs, Optimus and Thanatron, however she's not sure Optimus still feels the same.

Hope you can answer to those doubts soon since (at least for me) is where the most complicated story is.
Shadir chapter 48 . 3/22
*I'm cry for more*
tiedwithribbons chapter 48 . 3/19
WOO-HOO!

By the way, I hope you don't mind my asking, but...are you planning to write any more fanfics once you finish this one? Because (and I know you're probably sick of hearing me say this) I think you should write a sequel to To What Subservience Leads).
Vigatus chapter 47 . 2/5
Cool chapter, thanks for updating.
tiedwithribbons chapter 47 . 2/5
Ooooohhhh, I like where this is headed!

I CAN'T wait to see what's gonna happen next! Is it gonna be a happy ending?
Vigatus chapter 46 . 1/6
Thanks for updating. My holiday travels made me a little tardy in getting read up. Looking forward to the upcoming battle.
theWritingM3w chapter 46 . 12/10/2016
It's been Sooo long since the last update...and I could finaly read all the updates you just posted recently!

I super love your story and I'm so happy to see that you've taken it and decided to finish it :D

Btw, loved Grimlock's legendary diplomacy's skills xD and... Who would have told that Starscream is a religious seeker?

Another question... Is Elita staying with Megatron's son? From what I can see, Optimus realized her feelings for him and he has his successor already... He can die in 'peace' ...is what he's thinking, right?
Or would Elita have two husbands? :3

Heheh, that would be fun xD
Shadir chapter 46 . 12/12/2016
Starscream can be convincing... when he wants.

There caused me grace the conversation of Cyclonus and Galvatron, he could not avoid to listen to a music, anything romantic, of fund.
tiedwithribbons chapter 46 . 12/10/2016
We're coming to the end?

Well, that's a disappointment. But like you said, all stories must end at some point. I just hope this one has a happy ending, especially for Megatron and Starscream!
Vigatus chapter 45 . 11/6/2016
This chapter gave me a weird idea, the Adventures of Medic Grimlock and Nurse Megatron.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/2/2016
Elita one and her two husbands... I wonder when you'll trll us more about that.
I feel sorry for Optimus through since she already seemed to have chosen the other mech...and I can imagine why.
Shadir chapter 45 . 11/3/2016
Wow! This chapter is fantastic!
tiedwithribbons chapter 45 . 11/2/2016
Oh my sweet giggly goodness! What an intense chapter!

What's gonna happen next?! IS THIS CRAZY WAR EVER GONNA END?!