Reviews for The Legend of Gohan
J'aime.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
stop trying 2 bitch about you're fucking self retard, good shit though
CrazyXAngel chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
awesome story love it please update soon!
dbzfan952 chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
hey, this is a good chapter/story. why don't you update? now that ive read it i want to see more! im reading your other dbz story as well, the fatedestiny one with gohan and bra that one's good too
Blue Nariko chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
good chapter
BloodRed13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Hey, when are you going to update this story!

Hurry up! We can't wait for the rest of our lives to read a great story!
Anime ADHD chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
I love it! This story is very intersting! I love Gohan! He's the coolest! Please update soon!
Neko Gohan chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
It's official... You now have me captivated!

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Neko Gohan.
dee-unlm1t3d chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
I like you story. A new take on an old twist. That is what i have gathered so far anyways.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
I LOVE IT! This was a great chapter. I like your explanation of immortality. There's always a price to pay for every wish. That was just fantastic. This is just one of the best stories I have ever read. Please update really soon.
Luna's Meow chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
So are you going to do major changes to the storyline here, or are you going to wait 'till later?
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
This is AWESOME! Please write more soon. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. The future of Gohan still mystifies me. Please update soon.
Egohan chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
very good story i wonder what the dragon imput is going to be i can not wait for the next part keep up the good work
dee-unlm1t3d chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
riddles, and more riddles. I am loving it. I also like the way, how you are foretelling us that chichi will play great part in Gohan's future. I may not agree with what chichi did in the show, but she did made Gohan the person that should be proud of, and i got the feeling you would do just do that, but more involve.
Kisa-kun chapter 2 . 6/15/2006