Reviews for My Summer Vacation
GadgetCid chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
"I mean if Sin caught me early in the morning and I’m in a bad mood, Yuna wouldn’t need the Final Summoning."

Pure Guinus... Hey, why don't they just drag her over to sin in the morning and get it over with?
GadgetCid chapter 17 . 1/15/2007
MORE PLZ! AND PLZ HELP GIPPLE WHEN HE GETS OUT OF THE DEN OF WOE! ( you know, when people start shooting at him...you DID see that sphere right?)
GadgetCid chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
This is good. Really good. My sis always says when Luzzu says "Twid be a shame if sommthing was to happen to you now" She'd say "Sure twid".
EverD chapter 17 . 11/28/2006
THis is an awsome story! I love it! up-date soon please!
Maddcrazy chapter 15 . 9/22/2006
Bah! Kuja was a thong wearing nanny boy.
Nahirta chapter 17 . 9/12/2006
Dude, I love Siry. She's so cool.

Update soon, pretty please.
Imagined Reality chapter 17 . 7/26/2006
Scraps of bacon from Auron...i wouldn't eat them! I would frame them and hang them on my wall! well.. maybe not, but i would worship them like a crouton o' christ... i've been watching way to much dane cook..._'
Ginkyofu13 chapter 14 . 7/24/2006
COOL! COOL! COOL! COOL!
Imagined Reality chapter 16 . 7/24/2006
HAHAHAHA! Sucks to be Siry! *dogdes kick* sorry! sorry! geez... great chapter. I can sympathize with Siry though. I'm always running guys off with my oddity. Football with the blitzball players? this should be good... update!
Imagined Reality chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
OH! Siry's in love with Gippal! *skips around* Siry adn Gippal sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! *ducks punch aimed at head* sorry, sorry! geez... great chapter, as always. Yuna's line to Dona was great!
Imagined Reality chapter 11 . 7/10/2006
This is so great! All those witty comments I wish I could say are coming to life in this fic! Love it. Keep writing! *hands over cookie*
Imagined Reality chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Yeah, I get that problem too, can't remember a thing about the game unless I'm playing it... Have some cyber ice cream and update soon!
Imagined Reality chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
Tidy-kins! *rofl* that's so great! I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair! You're doing great with this story. Really. *hands over cyber cookie* update soon!
dark and light samurai chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
I like this story, it started off really well! I will probably carry on reading this and...YAY! Another person who's favourite character is Auron, he is just SO AWESOME! Although I actually really like him... .
raven-fanboy chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
Nice chapter I look forward to the next ones