Reviews for Closure
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
A great conclusion to "Inversion" and "The Trophy". I can't help but feel that you and Mistress Scribbles were pulling this story in two slightly different directions, but in this case that has made this little journey all the better for the reader. :)
CHESTER VANDERPOOL chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hi, I liked this story a lot. The whole thing from inversion to this was one of the best short stories I ever read.
N.L. Rummi chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
This...was...awesome! Both you and Scribbles have put together a brilliant chain of stories and I enjoyed reading every word.

My first impression at the end was that this was a new group of Young Ones. But, based on DM's last words to the Creature, it could have also been the original six at a different time. I think the latter theory is even more chilling - especially since they don't realize they are witnessing. *shudders*

Wonderful, brilliant, fantastic! (Can you tell I enjoyed it? *G*)
elektralyte chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I'll see your wow and raise it one! I don't know what you may have originally planned for a sequel, but I can't imagine it any other way. Awesome.
Mistress Scribbles chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh! Brilliant! That's some nice Fic-Tag there. And you gave my tale of woe and choas a positive twist too. Kudos!

*Loved* the interplay between DM and the Creature - you've really got that hollowness and wildness I was trying to convey in The Trophy down. And really liked the flashback to his 'creation' (did I spot an allusion to the act of ManLove in there, or have I just got a filthy mind?)

Oh Hooray for you. Hooray, says I!