Reviews for The Assassin
StoopdFoxx chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Please write a sequel!
Could you write one with Aragorn going to Imladris and maybe resolving some of the tension with Elrond? Maybe have Arwen as well?
Cretha Loesing chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
sweet.
iccle fairy chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
very good
szepilona10 chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
I greatly enjoyed your story! I really like Halbarad, but there arn't a lot of storys about him.
Hello Anyone There chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
Poor Aragorn. Loving everywhere and belonging nowhere. It must have been hard.

I thought those two lines were perfect for Aragorn 'will he wake up again?...he always does doesn't he.' No matter what happens he always finds a way out.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
*BRAVO!*

Oh, what a beautiful end! I felt so sad when they got to Halbarad's house, and Aragorn began to leave...but Hal is so wonderful! And so perceptive, too. Soon he will know of Arwen, no doubt!

It's been a pleasure to review for this awesome story! Keep up the great work!

WoOt!
kestrels chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
A very satisfying conclusion! But you still managed to make me feel sorry for poor Aragorn at the end. Good thing Halbarad is such a good friend. ::sigh::

Thank you for the lovely story!
lindahoyland chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
This has been a most enjoyable and gripping story.I have been hooked from start to finish.

You have a couple of typos here " Aragorn drank the sleeping draught without complain, for he would have described it himself" It should be " Aragorn drank the sleeping draught without complaint, for he would have prescribed it himself." I could not write a story in another language try as I might, so well done.

THank you for a great read.I love stories Aragorn and Halbarad and you told this beautifully !
G.A. Clive chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
The ending was really good. Will there be a sequel?
Kaytee chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Another well done story. I look forward to your next story. Maybe one on how Elrohir gets his revenge against Aragorn and Elladan after Aragorn broke his collar bone. Hope to read more from you soon, again a very nice ending. No, it doesn't need an epilogue unless it is way in the future and Halbarad finds out about Arwen.
meckinock chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
(This site hates me. It keeps refusing to let me review chapter 10 because it insists I already did.)

This was a very suspenseful tale, and I really enjoyed the interaction between Halbarad and Aragorn throughout. I especially loved the return to the village. The contrast between Halabarad's homey, fire-lit house and Aragorn's cold, dark one was very poignant, and Aragorn's realization that he is the odd man out and his reluctance to insert himself into Halbarad's family homecoming tugged at my heart. Even though Aragorn knows he's loved and genuinely welcomed, he also knows that it's not HIS family. But I am very glad they insisted he come in, and I'm glad that he ended up glad he did. The final scene with Halbarad and his wife watching the sleeping Aragorn was lovely.
Apsenniel chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
While I'm glad to see that Aragorn and Hal made it home safely, I'm sad to have the story end. Really, it was a wonderful, exciting story. Poor Aragorn...he must learn to share his feelings with Hal, who obviously has already guessed at some of the truth. It would help ease his mind. Perhaps in a future story...?
Shadowed Flames chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
I don't know if I've ever reviewed your fics before, but I've read most of them. :P They're just too good. Decided to review this one though, to say WELL DONE! I adored the ending, bittersweet and sad, not the traditional, everyday 'happy ending'.

I really feel for Aragorn, I understand the feeling of not having a home. Thanks for the fic Imaginigma, really appreciate it :D Looking forward for more!

BTW, just an obvious spelling mistake, you wrote 'weak up' instead of 'wake up'. Usually they don't matter, but this one ruined the moment a bit. I was grinning :)
lindahoyland chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
Poor, Aragorn, poor Halbarad !You write fight scenes very well.
Elfinabottle chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Oh what a place to end it! Next chapter NOW. Please.