Reviews for Can't think of Title but Its Danny Angst!
Bouncerok chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
please update i want to read more
tvaholicsquidney chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
love danny fanfics please review i'd love to know what happens at the end please!
digidestinedofhope chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
this is great gotta love danny torture stories and greg and ryan
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Danny has my total sympathy - I just got over something similar and it was NOT pleasant. But at least he's got Mac looking out for him.
vertigirl chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
love it! please update soon!
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
love

UPDATE SOON
Dauphie chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
I loved it! Poor Dany! I can't wait to read more soon!
Wuffles33 chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
Oh man! You HAVE to keep writing! Update soon, PLEASE! I love father/son fics and this definitely is showing its potential. It's so cute! I wish more fics were like this! Could you please take this up again and add more soon? If not, could we just clone you so we can have more like this in the CSI NY fandom world?
NYPDBURN07 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
I liked it but keep going
Phyl chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Aww... poor Danny. Hope Mac can help him feel better. Great story!
KatD1359 chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
I love hurt/sick Danny comfort fics and this looks to be a really good one.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really liked but I think you should write more
mamenlo chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I love danny-mac friendships. This is great! Please continue it¡

Make another chapter
starfire25 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
nice story. and i can't wait to see the danny angst.
bree1387 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This is a good start. I really hope you decide to write more because this doesn't feel finished at all.

The first part of the story is a bit rough; it was a bit disjointed, but from the middle on it started to come together quite nicely. Don't be afraid to expand on character's thoughts and be a little more detailed. The angst factor can be increased by drawing things out (basically milking it for all it's worth ;). I'd also recommend a beta to help with punctuation.

And don't worry about your plot being cliched, I think it's a good one. Your angst is very well done.

Also (almost done... trying not to get carried away) if you enable anonymous reviews you'll get more feedback. It seems at least half the people that review on this site don't have accounts.

I look forward to more from you.