Reviews for Just A Kid
dolphinrain chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
This was a good story and i wonder if you might be able to finish it sometime. I like Radar and Hawkeye.
Shadowcat2428 chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Good Job!

but is this the last chapter(I hope not)
Fawn Hickory chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Pretty good.
Kerri chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
oh congratulations on getting your eyes worked on,t hat is awesome.
Kerri chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
oh hawk's in it up to his neck again but what else is new?
kerri chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Oh an excellent chapter, but if hawk wasn't the kind of guy he is, they'd not be captured now.
Kerri chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
tea, in the middle of a war, nice humorous twist. the english do drink but this is funnier.
Kerri chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Pierce at his dedicated best, willing to do anything for his patients. but taking my favorite charactor, Radar, why radar? Oh this is going to be good.
Meatball Surgeons chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Hey there, I just read this fic from beginning to what you have now, and I think it's a great story! :) Please say you will update soon, as I can't wait to see what happens to Hawkand Radar!

Bless your heart. I am so glad you were able to have surgery and regained your eyesight.
RadcliffePotter chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
Aw! Way to go Radar! I guess we know that he's not just a kid! Can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work! ;)
princess moon shadow chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
I am glad they could help your eyesight! Love the chapter~!
RadcliffePotter chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
CraziMoose, excellent story. I always enjoy it when Radar gets to prove he's more than just a kid. Sure, he may be sweet and naive, but that shouldn't mean he's a kid! Please update soon! Great story! Write on!
random-lobster chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
This is so Fantastic! Please wite more soon!
jadebellamy chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
And yet again you leave us on a cliff hanger. Look forward ot more hun
jadebellamy chapter 3 . 12/1/2006