Reviews for A Flower That Never Wilts
TARDIS2013 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Helplessly addicted... Is there more?
liltle chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
That was pretty funny, and embarrassing. Yup, I feel for Gaara in this. Nice chap!
infiniteternity chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
oh please continue soon; I absolutely love the crack pairing of Ino/Gaara for reasons unknown and I remember reading the first chapter of this story awhile back. I do look forward to the continuation! I love the premise of this story!
Ame no Megami chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
ooooooooooooooh my goodness. you've finally updated. i am so so happy! hahaha :] i will be waiting for your next chapter!
Lady Evelynn chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Nuuuuu. But Ino is a healer herself. *le sigh* I shall await what is to come for the next maybe two chapters. Glad you updated. This story is quite popular.
el Cierto not log in chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Update asap please;)
xx chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
omg. this is so cute!

its been so long since ive read the first chapter!

so i hope you update ubersoon!

_ d
shourin chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Finish it! Finish it! Hahaha! Me likey likey so far...
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Oh, I sure hope you'd be able to update the 3rd chappie soon. :)

It really is a very interesting story... and now, the reason why Ino found him there in the first place, has finally been explained. :D

I do agree with Ino's last words... "Men."-indeed! *lol*

Keep up the good work. ;)
kiba65 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
wooooooooooo finally updatd. cant wait to see how this goes
fruitpiunch1027 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
ahhh I'm so happy you updated this story, I read the first chapter such a long time ago, and when I found out there was a chapter 2 I was like yessssss!

So update soon please : )
shourin chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
yey yey! good! funny and quite believable. continue! continue!
Lady Evelynn chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Nu!

Maybe one more review will spark a renewed interest in updating? Gah. Tease a woman, why don't you. Lolz. Love it!
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
its been years! a reason why you have given up? this is really good! please update soo x
Arliquino-Alexi221 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009