Reviews for All for One
Darkbluelordknight chapter 24 . 5/10
Thanks for all your work
Darkbluelordknight chapter 1 . 5/6
OOOOHHHHHH come. now every body want the bady(naruto). Sorryy I not much agree
Reaper4991 chapter 24 . 4/29
Sadness, hope you update soon.
Reaper4991 chapter 14 . 4/28
Hmm, I guess technically using kyubi's chakra could classify as using an alternate summoning source meaning an alternate dragon.
Reaper4991 chapter 12 . 4/27
When you get to the chunin exams, I think Naruto, neji, and tenten should be promoted because they are able to keep their sanity while under the tutorage of Guy.
Reaper4991 chapter 10 . 4/27
Naruto's attack reminds me of sanji's devil foot attack
Reaper4991 chapter 9 . 4/27
Nice job, I like the mizuki and neji beat downs the most, hope neji will still get a Naruto style beat down
Reaper4991 chapter 8 . 4/27
The bugs make sense to me since the bugs are suited to the host's personality and and chakra. Centipedes because of the acimichi bloodline since I believe I read somewhere that centipedes are some of the strongest bugs there are and dragonflies from him utilizing the dragon bond so much and effecting his chakra and since the centipedes could very well feed on chakra they adapted to serve their host better. Or it is simply from the demon chakra being pushed into his body and converted which in turn effected the centipedes since they were in his system as the demon chakra was being pushed through.
Reaper4991 chapter 7 . 4/27
Like the name for mizuki, would have been great if the students laughed a little.
Reaper4991 chapter 6 . 4/27
Thank you for elaborating on your clans/OCs. Many don't do that and it leaves us to solving the mysteries about them with no clues at all.
Reaper4991 chapter 5 . 4/26
I would pick a sense I that can actually teach Naruto something since all the clans cover pretty much all areas except sealing arts, elemental affinity training, sage arts, and nature chakra
Reaper4991 chapter 4 . 4/26
You do know all Anbu are applicable to be senseis right? So you have yugao, Yamato, iruka, and others
Also... I call bullcrap on having his bloodlines sealed, you could just pet seals to delay their activation.
Reaper4991 chapter 3 . 4/26
Nice take on the massacre.
Good
Usual, but then gets better later on.
Reaper4991 chapter 2 . 4/26
Itachi good since it's rarely done and Zabuza good since it gives Haku a chance to be with Naruto if you have Haku be a girl.
Reaper4991 chapter 1 . 4/26
Talk about a mouthful for a name... Does this mean he can claim clan head status of all the clans until he becomes Hokage?
3,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »