Reviews for All for One
NoaTheYaoiVampire chapter 24 . 2/19
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! (inhale) WHyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I need it man. I really would love if you brought back All for one. Noa out
NovaRider chapter 24 . 1/14
Please try to start on this story again and if not could you just mark it as abandoned. I think that you were doing very good would like to see this story finished.
Hellhound monster girl lover chapter 24 . 12/23/2016
Please continue I beg you because it is a very interesting story and I really like it.
Edmonton58 chapter 24 . 12/23/2016
during the invasion naruto will show every onewhat he is made of (powers, bloodlines, skills, and all jutsu's).
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
Please update
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!
bimokent chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
that's one long name
Like A Pro chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
Too bad it was ToT
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Don't the yamanaka clan have there mind transfer jutsu bloodline? Because you said they had no bloodline.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 24 . 6/12/2016
Please continue!
dedleguy369 chapter 24 . 5/18/2016
Update please... Story is awesome... One of my fav's.
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
I didn't wanna flame I really didn't but this story is so confusing! First it started off great but like only the first two chapters. I starts to get really unbearable when you first say he was in the academy then the next chapter you say he still has three years to go before he attends the academy. That is one of the biggest issue I have. then all of the characters are waaaaaayyyyy too far off from their personalities. Another thing is that you rushed too much. You should of just used Time skips and flashbacks. Even more so if you wanted to make Naruto get his harem faster. I think you kinda forgot this is a NINJA story so child warriors are common. And it is alright to have a relationship at the age of 12-13 especially now a days. I like the idea of the bloodlines and the story but to me you just need to work on your timing and events in this story and future stories because you also left out many details that every Naruto FanFiction has. I understand if you don't like what I have to say but please understand I like to read a lot and I've read many great Naruto stories that range from short to extremely long. Plz don't take offence.

Chow!
T.P
Ja ne!
arinasution5 chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
Hn
Lisanna Ackerman chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Ummmm,is it just me or your spelling for the two names is wrong? The correct spelling are Fugaku and Sakumo
penea2 chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
ohoho orichimaru what are you doing here
3,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »