Reviews for I will not forget
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Supposed to have been posted 24 February 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

Originally reviewed 8 March 2007 over at kotorfanmedia, that review is below:

Approximately five years after TSL: With both of their men at war; Revan and the Exile receive the worst news any woman in that position can receive. Companion piece to we change for those we love.

The style is excellent, the scene crisp and clear. The reaction by both women and children as clear as if they were our own families. This piece cannot be praised enough.

Reprise Pick of the Week
Arctick Child chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Generally, I liked this story; It was well worded and thought out. However, there remains the fact that there's no way in Hell that Revan and the Exile would stay behind when the guys went to war. Children or no, there's no force in the galaxy that would keep Revan away from war when she knew she could end it so much quicker than any other general. The Exile would never let Atton go off alone, either. Trust me, as someone who's played both games until the disks were scratched to Hell, I would like to think I know the characters well enough to be able to tell you that much, at least. In addition, I can't imagine Carth preparing a datapad with his last words. It just doesn't strike me as something he'd risk falling into the wrong hands. Maybe you should rethink a few aspects of your story and try again.
sharinganavenger chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Well written-very well written, but one thing irks me. Why is it that Carth and Atton go off to war, while the women stay at home? Yes, Vitaria's pregnant; I can see why she would stay, even though I still wouldn't expect it. But Revan? It seems foolish that the more powerful combatants stay at home while the others go off and fight. Just because they're females doesn't mean they have to give up war, stay at home and watch the children like good little wives. Particularly while the males they care about are endangering themselves.
HandMeThatCookie chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
oh my gosh...

that was incredible.

I'm in complete awe...

I somewhat feel like I should be bowing before you.

haha.

Seriously, AMAZING.

Couldn't have been better.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
OK...I've been reading your stories and then was so bittersweet it hurt...just had to tell you...Loved it!
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Rarely have I truly cried while reading a fanfic. I've never outright sobbed like I am now. Well done. :)
MOCHS chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
What a sad and beautiful piece...
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
ah i love carth x revan!
soulguard chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.

You have a remarkable way with words, and describing emotion. I know these characters well as I have played both games to exhaustion. So I must say that this moved me. This was a very nice read.

soulguard