Reviews for We Change for Those We Love
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Supposed to have been posted 24 February 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

Originally reviewed 8 March 2007 over at kotorfanmedia, that review is below:

Approximately five years after TSL: Before their final battle, Carth and Atton reminisce about the women in their lives. Prequel to I will not forget.

Some word usage problems ‘him’ instead of his. The interplay of the relationships is well delineated, and the scene, which is a common one for those going into battle is almost perfect. Good work.

Reprise Pick of the Week
MOCHS chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
What did Atton write in his datapad?
BlueRoseBlooming chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This is so well written. It makes me sad and happy at the same time...but once again, well done.
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
This was great and I loved the perspective. Really nice and just the right amount of sad angstyness. Good job!