Reviews for Up Close and Personal
13BlueBananas chapter 1 . 1/31
Danny's dead and Sam's the culprit! A fit of jealousy and a mass explosion!

You have to sing that line I'm gonna turn that into a full song someday xD The pairing is cute, but I don't ship it. Sam and Danny FTW! The story is adorably angsty though :D Before I go...

#REJECTED
bleach1990 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
make more for this story make it so she finds out and they get tighter and have a happy ending and that is a handy ghost power he has but their are going to be some people that he would not want to kiss like dash I mean EWWWWWWWW that would be just wrong well I love the story add on to it please
noname chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Loved it and the "new" power is awesome. Great job and thank you...danval#1
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
aww...Poor Danny. I absolutely LOVE DannyxVal fics, but a lot of them end up with Danny hurting, either being shot or being dumped.
NedFynTanon chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This has got to be the cutest danny x valerie story i have ever read XD Good work, keep it up
D chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Aren't his eyes blue when he's a ghost and green when he's a human?
DPraven chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I love phantom and Valerie! Not so much Fenton and Val, idk why it's different but it just is.
Honeybiscuit93 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Excellent loved it all andbthevtwist of her thinking it was a dream... I thank you for this story and wish you write more like them your gift with words is beautiful
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Valerie is stubborn and unyielding and I am glad you did her character such justice. It also helps that I adore this couple.
Likes2Laugh chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
' God knows Sam'd kill him if she found out how he figured this little fact out... '

She would too! I laughed so hard when I saw that line.

Anyway, I thought the story was very well written, totally in character. It'd be cool (At least I think so) if you did a one-shot sequel where Valerie finds out his secret.
fangirlishness.101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I loved the way youw wrote this one, because it was very much in character with an interesting plot and well written. Thanks for a good read :D
PeterPandaBear chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
nice
Fugitive of Gray chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
:D Cute! nuff said.
-FoG
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
God damn... I really wish he actually had that power now. How freakin funny would that be if he ran around kissing injured peeps XD Muahahahahha!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I finished this story and came up with a horrible idea (and bad mental image to boot) of what Danny would do if someone like Mr. Lancer became mortally wounded. *shudder*