Reviews for How She Is
The-Unwritten1219 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
sooooo cute really sweet luven the fluff
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
aw. it was cute. it was kinda rushed though. nice job.
cOcOjAm chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
hi again! just want to say that you got a cool story here!
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
now that was a very cool story )
Panduck chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
Love it love it love it love it love it. New favorite.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
i like

love this storie

i hope you update soon

love

el
Panduck chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
I'm hooked on this story. Please post more! so captivating!
dplover101 chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
cool plot twist
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
And the drama escalates. Looks like Sam has a ghost/boy stalker. Scary. And now all of a sudden Danny wants Sam back? Whats the change of heart? Danny should know that once apart, there's no turning back unless acted upon quickly. He should know better than that. Some other guy would want to take his spot by Sam's side and unfortunately, its another kind of ghost boy who seems to have Sam's heart wrapped around his finger for now. What's Danny gonna do? This Raymond is bad news.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
hey

i like the storie

update soon

it is good

Ell
strange organized chaos chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I love how you started out with them watching a movie and the rain and such. I thought that was cute, but when they broke up I mean, they should have been into more of a fight...and Danny kind of just agreed with Sam...and I think he should fight for her more.
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Poor Sam and Danny. They have grown apart those last years. Or maybe they need to let each other go to see what else is out there and if meant to be will find their way back to each other's arms. At this point, Danny still contemplating what he wants, although, he does love Sam, and care deeply for her, he still young, and naive. It will take him losing her to realize what he wants. For Sam, letting go is one of the hardest things to do, especially when you love someone the way she loves Danny. All in all, since when very young, has been in love with Danny and he has been her world and best friend. I think its about time some new boy come into her world and just turn it upside down. A little more different, a little more daring. She needs change and a challenge. Someone that will challenge her feelings for her ex-boyfriend, but someone who will see her as #1 and really, really, have eyes for only her. That would rock. Also, it would have to be someone Danny would see as a threat to his deeply, hidden feelings for Sam. Also, he'd probably have to be hot to really up the rivalry. Sam, needs a great guy if Danny cant see what he has going. Eyeing, Valerie. Typical guy. Now let's see how Danny will cope seeing Sam w/ a new, hot, guy who will have her undivided attention completely. Cool new story. I'm hooked.
Panduck chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Hi! wow I really like and I'm sorry to say that there's nothing for me to comment on except the movie. That part confused me a bit. So they were watching a home video? Anyways like I said, I really like it, so keep posting more chapters!