Reviews for Slip of the tongue
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
So sweet!
Rorororororo chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This is one of the few 'twins discover who marauders where'. congrats!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I always enjoy stories where George and Fred discover the Marauders. Nice job with this one!
DiscombobulatedDrummer chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This was good. I really enjoyed it. _

THE MARAUDER'S LIVE ON!

DD
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I love it, Cha-cha, querida! xD Fred and George - the second generation of marauders!

And Moony and Padfoot get to brag all about the marauders, and tell all about their best pranks. They're going to love this. And so are Fred and George. The only person who could be upset by this is Molly.

I'm having such fun picturing it. And perhaps Fred and George could try the pranks out. Oh, the possibilities. And I can just see it: Sirius and Remus sitting together in chairs, or a chair, or a couch, and Fred and George streached out on the floor in front of them, listening to them. I think the picture that's formed in my mind is the one with a chair. Remus would be sitting in it normally, with Siruis perched on the arm, leaning on the side of the back of the chair, and maybe a bit on Remus. If I could draw well, I'm draw it. I could still try, I guess.

Well, that was a bit of a rant, wasn't it honey? Sorry.

And did I mention that you have one of the lovliest pennames I have ever seen, my dear? Have you perchance heard of a movie called Flawless or an actor named Wilson Jermine Heredia? Or is it simply a small coincidence?

Ja, sweetheart!