Reviews for Psycho
Balkoth chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Hi again. Remember me? The way you went inside Starfire's head was really good, the epitome of one that believes the old proverb "love conquers all." The thought tunneling was probably my favorite, mainly because I'm fascinated by the mind and how it works. Also how it reacts when broken but that's another story. :)

You captured very well the parts of Starfire's personality that are rarely depicted and when they are shown only briefly. The depression can clearly be seen during THE QUEST and the protectiveness and maybe even sense of devotion or ownership in THE END part two or three, I think three.

Kudos on this oneshot. It's well done and as far as spelling and grammar, if there was something I missed it. Starfire's character is tricky, that I know from experience. You got the mindset right though. Great job,

Balkoth
SignSeeker chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I really liked the idea of this, because even though I understand why they couldn't go farther with the Apprentice storyline (it being a children's show, and all), I always felt a bit cheated with the way it panned out. The ending was too fairytale like, for one thing, and nothing was ever really resolved between Robin and the other Titans...but I digress.

Star's voice was fantastic, especially at the beginning, I felt, because it is in her nature to fear evil, I think, whereas Raven is resigned to it. The story felt disjointed, but I think you meant it to be the way, and if you didn't, it was still a nice effect: Star wouldn't be able to think clearly in such a situation, anyway. The only thing I didn't like was the way the story shifted tenses at a few points. There wasn't a lot of it, but I found it distracting. Despite that, though, I really enjoyed reading this.

Nice work!