Reviews for Little Stories, Lots of Fun
1Kataangfan chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Hahahahahaha! Loved this one!
Eleanor the great chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
last chapter: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! ROFLMAO i love you :) the rest was superb, as usual - and i liked the part where katara wonders where the tattoos began... ;) you are awesome and I love you even more now :)
Kataangforever2 chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
He he he ... naughty Aang :D well that was expected ... as you said" He is a grownig boy" ;) great story ") :) :) :)
Kataangforever2 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
YAYYYY...KATAANG RULZZZZZZZZ FOREVERRRRNO ZUTARAAAAAAAA YESSS!great story ... best choise ever ;) ;) ;)
Rebellamb chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
hahaha. Last chapter XD TRU FAX.
ManticSky chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
So, so true.
telayla chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
XD i read the first part, and started laughing, and when i kept reading, i only laughed harder. thats so awesome. yay for anti-zutara! lmao at sokka's lines...lol.
arizony chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
No, I know what it is. It is a reply to all the senseless (yes, some of it is very senseless-just fangirls fantasies) Zutara stories out there. Good job in a short ficlet, by the way...
arizony chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Excellent story. And, you have effectively (to the unbiased observer) quashed most of the major reasons for Zutara. Good job.
EastTowneGurus chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
This single drabble is one of the greatest Avatar fanfics I've ever read.

Thank you.

-Doctor Worm of the East Towne Gurus
iliketomsandbeanies chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
CHAPTER 12 IS HILARIOUS! GREAT JOB!
singwiththewind chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
LOL! All the chapters were great but this last one was HILARIOUS!
Plot Bunnies Rule chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
Hee hee hee hee! Sounds like me, only I don't ship Zutara. This was funny!
Captain Libeka chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Oh Man,

You gotta love the fan girls

So so evil, yet pure genius!

Thankss for writing.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
I loved all these short fics, and you put up a really good point in this chapter, in almost every Zutara fic Katara seems to forget Aang even exists, it looks like they always forget that Aang just so happens to be one of the most important characters in Kataras life, she would NOT just throw Aang to the side like that.