Reviews for Espeon
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
lol comments
Stained Glass chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
"... corrupted by seten." "I never meat him."
You mean "Satan" and "met", right?
Everything else is wonderful, in my opinion.
omg chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Ya those websites are stupid
And a major logical question for those people in the story "then why did god create th
GamersBlogX chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I am a christian and I love pokemon. I have never heard of anti-pokemon websites, except PETA.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
i'm technically christian, and i don't believe in half the things the religion says, God is the creator, and sadly the human race hates looking inferior, we like to think of our selves as superior to all others, that's why a lot of Christians refuse to believe in aliens. i mean if you see someone who could predict the future you call them a demon or devil worshiper, but if you see a pope who could predict the future, you say he's blessed by god
LegendaryLatias chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I read the whole story and I just wanted to say that I loved it, it was sad but I agree with how you chose to end it, by the way what do you call that attack espeon used in the end?!
mujenhime13 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I AGREE 100%! I am a christian that lives in the bible belt of the u.s. and growing up I have always LOVED Pkmn and it used to make me mad whenever people would tell me it was a devil's show but now i realize it is just their blind ignorance showing and laugh. Luv the way u brought into view how stupid some people are. You write really good by the way :)
Espeon chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
This is such a tragic fanfiction so far...
Wish counselor chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Something from 2001?

Wow...I hope that my religion teacher won't be chocking me about this. I'm an honest reviewer, and I'M NOT FLAMING ANYTHING!

I only knew this series when I was 8 years old by beginning at hoenn(17 by now.)

how to point every pov?:God help me since I'm catholic. Alleluia

a. A perfect pokemon style story, reflecting the religion organizations/ cults/ worshippers 'conflict and effects of the real time dark ages(medieval times)'.

b. Those kinds of traditions that some atheists see to religious organizations or societies(Christian, Hinduism, Judaism, Taoism, etc.) is true. I get to understand from the reviews on this story to why atheist people feel terrible/fear about the influence of religion. Like not having the freedom to choose if you are catholic person with/out a bible, which one person reviewed your chapter 4.

c. Another true Fact: FEAR DOES CONTROL A PERSON! From viewing the human's blind faith, the fear of other people or forces changing their ways of seeing their truth and/or ideals (Intellect/ and/or will) drives those kinds of people to fight back. People with those kinds to what I've known are:

1. Afraid of understanding anything else other than their own beliefs, faith, or self-loyalty.

2. People who stick with only one source without viewing the perspective, undrstanding, beliefs, etc. of the other society. (Take your story part when the charizard is according to the humans said the demonic dragon of/like sate/an. Another is the umbreon being cooked and butchered via fire. And that vsporeon said as the holy water? I guess so...?)

c. It is also like the pokemon black and white confrontation of truths (Alder's and the protagonist's) and Ideals (antagonist named N.) If you're old school pokemon not knowing this, I guess it won't hurt me to share you some.

-(N believes that for humans and pokemon to live in peace, you have to release your pokemon because battling them is also harming them. But when you meet him the first time, he was confronted to why your starter said it wanted to join you; which confused him on what to view his nearly successful ambition)

d. What I've learned is anti-something organizations telling about sources that would be called (for the blind-faithful people)'a sin/offense to their god and those people must be punished', is a major problem today! Completely true, since fear gave those people a deep scar to not trust other people's way of viewing their loyalty of their certain god/deity, they would do a crime more dangerous than today's murders. (Like killing someone just to avenge someone/thing knowing that you will be arrested. Another would be murdering someone that harmed you too much mentally/physically/socially since that person never cared to even realize their mistakes or the results of their previous actions done to you.)

I'm not offending any religion or believers at all. This story makes me feel sad about how religion/belief/understanding can be used as a weapon or murder, rancor, malice, anger. I mean It scared me to hell that what would've happened If religion has that kind of power?.

A very powerful story on how cruel are anti-pokemon sites/catholic/etc. (you can already name a million if you want to) does to the society. It breaks the balance of society.

Hello! How the heck can pokemon be called evil?

That's cruel. Pokemon has changed many things in me.

They helped me stand up in times of controversy not just in the game, but also in real life. And you know what, the way my very own classmates treated me in my first years at high school is unbearable and cruel due to my own kind of uniqueness.

Despite the bitterness I felt of giving in to life, the pokemon themselves (no humans, just the creatures) that I've raised as comrades over the years gave me hope, faith, trust, and importantly; love. THAT is when I realized about the times that when god did not help me, the pokemon that I've raised with loving care like a father/brother, truly cared for me. It's like even if I have very few true human friends or none, they are not like MY pokemon! But at the same time, somehow, god has driven my pokemon to help me grow up.

From that onwards, I would say for catholics, god does not call pokemon evil. They are important to us as well. Who knows? Did your pokemon improved your life? Did they help you overcome something you once feared?

Maybe the reason on why some anti-poke sites say they are evil in whatever thing they said, is because they caught that 'Idea of the Africans as Aetheist where they do not worship or not drivenly inspired my something divine. Instead bless nature, water, etc.'; In the other important extra mix they got is from the catholic or any other religion bible, that the devil can disguise itself in an animal, a stone, water, or anything that is touchable.

In their own sense, pokemon (which are unfortunately not real. I wish I could just feel jirachi sleeping next to me tonight. Wishful thinking) reflects the devil's disguise to mother nature with the fact that god did not create pokemon. Nintendo and Game Freak Did.

No wonder they criticize too much! Maybe they should be reading these lines.

a. God does not want to be believed in, to be debated and defended by us. But simply to br realized through us.

Lines of Martin Buber

b. too many people grow up. That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forgot. They forgot what it's like to be 12 years old. They patronize, they treat children as inferiors. Well I won't do that.

lines of Walt Disney

c. Wounds inflicted by the sword heal more easily than those inflicted by the tongue
IcyIsEverybody'sFool chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
...Honestly, THIS is why I'm an Atheist..! Some religions hate others for no good reason...Anyway, I loved your story..! I almost cried...:)
Chubs34 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
See? THIS is why I'm an Athiest.
An Author's Pen chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Your writing is so powerful. I feel like I'm seeing the next 1984 written in Pokemon. This is gripping, scary, and unforgettable.
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Don't bother you bother you about it?

What's a seten?

The premise is a little ludicrous, but I suppose if this took place long ago it would make more sense. Also, do religions as we know them exist in the Pokémon world? Would they really mention Lucifer?...

You used the wrong "it's."

If the girl loved God, why did she evolve Eevee, even if you say she "waited" to do so? Shouldn't she have just decided not to evolve it at all? Confusing.