Reviews for Return to the Powell Estate
cheri1 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Please update soon! This is really good!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Update soon.
RixxiSpooks chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
This is really good! please update!
catnipevergreens chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
interesting chapter. you could make the doctor and rose's re-union a bit more emotional i fink. like a big argument or summit!
LostFairy chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
this is good! love it, update soon! is this set after doomsday? becuase they're talking like the doctor abandonded her, but she knew he couldn't come back for her. if not, did he just leave her on earth one day? or is that all to be reveiled?
BigBlueBox chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Ooh, please update again! I'm getting right into this, and I really want to know what happens next!
Briar Elwood chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Very, very good. Evil cliffie, just one question. Which Doctor?
AdriaRose chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
WOW! you really are amazing. I agree. Brilliant plot line and fantastic use of words...though try not to repeat yourself too much

Please update!
catnipevergreens chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Wo this is so great! I love this story! When are you updating?
catnipevergreens chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Aw! How can you say this isn't very good! Its AMAZING! Please wirte more this is my fave story!
BigBlueBox chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Very good. Bit crinly around the edges on my opinion, but hey, I'd be a lier if I said none of my stories didn't turn out like that. Hope you update soon, I think this is going to be good.
The-Time-Wolf chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
good story can't wait for the nxt chapter!

xx
norna j chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
omigod great follow up! im hooked now, u realise that dont u! gotta put in a cliffhanger tho, would add suspense!
catnipevergreens chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I love it i love it! Seriosuly i actually crazily calpped my hands at the end! Hehe! It's SUBLIME! It's the best -after-the-doctor-leave-rose-and-she-has-a-kid story ever! Please write more!
norna j chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow really good story! This has huge potential to be a great story.