Reviews for Zelda's Decision
Silvara chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Allthrough I think like Link Fangirl01 (not that she can be Lin's 01 fangirl ) but rather that they could have waited just enjoying each other presence. Okay, I must be hard to live in an eleven or so body but at fist, wasn't he an eleven years old boy? Does the experience and responsabilities hi had earned from his journay can be the equivalent as seven years?

(beside where have passed Sheik! ; Sheik just should be put everywhere! _
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I think they should have waited those 7 years and just kept in touch. That way the wouldn't have to rebuild the Castle, they wouldn't have to worry about any more monsters and they could both just enjoy their childhood years. Who wouldn't want to live out their childhood instead of skipping the last 7 years of it? It was still a good story though, very nice oneshot.
XxVampiricxAngelx chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Ohh, I love it. Please update for me...I love it soo much..like...words cannot express how much I love it so far...omg...if you update soon...I'll give you a...*thinks*...

*thinks harder*

a..A...A COOKIE! A BASKET FULL YUMMY COOKIES!

Nightmare's Shadow
joe-ashaman chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Hm, I wonder what they're going to do in that hut? Heh heh.

I didn't think that it was bad at all. I don't read too many Zelda fics, even though I love the game, but I thought you did a decent job.

Joe Asha'man
Panduck chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow! I Really really liked that story! There's just nothing else to say but good job.