Reviews for Practice
A Girl Has No Profile Name chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
you should make a little fic about maureen having tony in the life cafe.
horseaholic chapter 19 . 6/19/2007
I like it a lot. I'm glad Mimi and Roger became parents. Especially after all that practice, LOL. And Angel and Collins became parents, too. And Mark, LOL. OK, so basically I loved it all, which is why I'm making no sense, LOL. I'm sad it's over. Great story.

Renthead07
Atrus Lysander Valentein chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
AmAZING!
rentaholic00 chapter 19 . 4/2/2007
Wow. So i fell in love with that story every time I read a new chapter. Maybe try someone growing up and meeting all the characters...that's kinda a crappy idea... Anyway, thanks so much for this story!

~*~rentaholic00~*~
Amy chapter 19 . 3/31/2007
I love it! So cute!

I like your writing style, so next how abut something Mark/Maureen, like speicfically them. That would be cute
ali chapter 19 . 3/30/2007
this was a great fic. what i think would be cool is a kind of prequel, like amrk and maureen getting together and starting their family, angel and collins adopting their kids, mim and roger sorting stuff out, them all moving out of the loft and getting where they are in this fic basically.
Reen chapter 19 . 3/29/2007
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY'S OVER! WAH! I'M SAD!

DEFINATELY MAKE A SEQUEL! THAT WOULD BE COOL!

sorry for the caps, i'm just so sad that this story's over! :(

love, peace and happiness

from,

'Reen

aka

Maureen Elphaba Thropp
theheartyearns chapter 19 . 3/29/2007
Oh, what a cute ending! I loved it!
Tina101 chapter 18 . 3/26/2007
BABY TIME! YEAH!

~Tina101
theheartyearns chapter 18 . 3/26/2007
Okay. I love this. Whee.

Oh, a prompt for a story, I was just thinking about the whole "Maureen having Tony at the Life" thing. You could write a oneshot about that, maybe. I don't know why the thought sounds so adorable to me.
Emma chapter 17 . 3/14/2007
Hi i just read the whole thing. it's great! i'm looking forward to reading some more and the kids' reactions when they learn more about how their parents used to live. i like the flashback parts. keep it up :D
Ale Curtis-Carter chapter 17 . 3/13/2007
aww cute
horseaholic chapter 17 . 3/13/2007
Favorite lines and why:

Roger darling that’s because she’s pregnant. It’s hard for a woman to take care of herself when she’s carrying another person.

No kidding.

Holy crap! You guys used to live here?

Forget that, I was born here.

LOL.

Update soon, please! I'm reviewing! LOL.
horseaholic chapter 14 . 3/13/2007
Tommy, darling, that's the wrong holiday.

TOFURKEY! OMG, that's hilarious! This story just keeps making me laugh, I love it. Please continue.
xXBohoXDragKingXx chapter 8 . 3/13/2007